Freeze

Listen!

*Ricky’s POV*

 

“You don’t have to be afraid!” The guy made another step towards Niel and reached out his hand. “Follow me!”

I gulped. Niel!! Don’t do this! Don’t take his hand! I looked around, trying to get eye contact with ChunJi. We exchanged a worried gaze.

As ChunJi’s eyes widened even more I turned around again and saw that Niel had taken the guy’s hand. My breath stopped for a second. Niel, are you sure? I really wanted to ask him but… I knew I couldn’t!

“You two… come with me too!” The guy made a gesture that signalized us to follow him. Again I searched for ChunJi, only to see him nod towards me. I also nodded and started walking.

 

We followed the guy along the crowded streets until we reached a black luxurious car. Mercedes. S-Class I guess. Its lights started blinking as the guy pressed the key-button.

He opened the door on the passenger seat side and shoved Niel inside. ChunJi and I took place on the backseat.

As he started the car I got even more afraid. Was it really a good idea to follow him? Maybe he’s going to bring us somewhere we really don’t wanna go to! Maybe he’s going to kidnap us? Trapping us inside a dark basement? I shivered.

Suddenly I felt ChunJi’s hand grabbing mine, giving it a comforting squeeze. I smiled weakly. ChunJi hyung, I’m scared!

 

After some minutes we stopped in front of a big mansion. This guy was definitely rich! Very rich!

“So… this is my house…” the guy mumbled and got out of the car, letting us out too.

While he pressed the doorbell and talked to someone though a little camera beside the door, Niel, ChunJi and I just stood there with awing faces, admiring the beautiful mansion.

The big front door finally opened.

“Welcome home, Mr. Bang sir!” A maid greeted the guy. Then she turned towards us. “Welcome to you too! I hope yo-“

“They can’t hear you!” The guy said.

His maid looked a bit confused. “Ouh… I’ll prepare something for dinner. What would you like me to serve your guests, sir?”

“Something really great. These kids maybe haven’t had a real meal for years! They’re from an orphanage for deaf-dumb children.” He explained.

“May I ask why you’d bring them, sir?”

“I felt pity for them…”

Slowly my fear faded, hearing his words. Maybe he really was a nice guy…

The maid bowed to us and disappeared. The guy turned towards us again. He pointed towards the big, open living room. “Just… sit down there… I’m going to call two good friends of mine… Aish! It’s stupid to talk to you, I know!” he ruffled his hair. Then he took Niel’s wrist, pulling him to the couch, making him sit down there. ChunJi and I followed. The three of us were looking at him with big eyes.

“Why are you looking at me like that? Scared?” the guy chuckled. Then he made another step towards Niel and put his hand onto his hair. “Don’t be! I won’t hurt you… never… I love you too much! My little nemo…”

I took all my strength to not laugh out loud. Did he just call Niel Nemo? Like that little clown-fish?

He went to the other side of the room and took out his phone.

“Hello? L.Joe? It’s me, C.A.P! Can you please come over? And bring ChangJo too! I have some big favor to ask you guys for…” Then he hung up again. I froze. ChangJo? No… no way!! What if he recognized me now?? I felt all the color disappearing from my face.

“Sir? I prepared dinner!” The maid called.

 

After we ate that luxurious dinner, the doorbell rang. Signalizing ChangJo and that other guy to arrive. My hands got freezing cold.

The two boys now entered the living room, where we were sitting again.

“Oh no! I’m out!” the blonde guy said and turned around, about to leave again. But C.A.P stopped him.

“No, L.Joe! You will stay here and listen to what I have to say!”

The blonde sighed. “Fine… but just because we’re friends!”

Meanwhile ChangJo was eying us. I was now completely frozen, slightly hiding behind Niel’s back.

“Why’d you bring them here?” ChangJo then asked.

“Do you remember them?” C.A.P started.

“No!” L.Joe said and glared at us. Especially at ChunJi. “Deaf-dumb beggars aren’t worth to remember!”

“So you do remember them… what about you, ChangJo?”

“Yeah… there is a slight memory…”

“I brought them here because I felt pity for them.”

L.Joe groaned. “Come on! You’re serious?”

“L.Joe, please!”

“So… and what’s the favor you’re going to ask us for?” ChangJo wondered.

“I want each of you to take one of them to live with you!”

L.Joe shook his head hastily. “NO WAY! FORGET IT!”

“Do you remember all those stupid things I did just because you asked me to do so? I never asked you for something… so please, this one time!” C.A.P begged.

The blonde was still shaking his head. “I would’ve done anything! But no way I’ll take a dirty homeless liar with me! He’d just rob my house or something! So… no! Just no!”

C.A.P sighed. “ChangJo? What do you think?”

“Well… don’t you think L.Joe is right? Not fully but… a bit? But on the other hand… they don’t look dangerous! Just look at him!” ChangJo pointed towards me. My eyes grew even bigger. “I don’t think he’d mug someone… I guess… I’ll just take him with me! I have enough space for another one living in my house!”

My heart started beating faster and faster. Did that mean… I was going to live with ChangJo? Just with ChangJo? Without my hyungs?

ChangJo went towards me, gave me a warming smile and patted my head. “Don’t worry, little guy! You’re going to like my home.”

“You’re so stupid! Both of you!” L.Joe growled. “Just bring them to where they belong. The street! Or under a bridge or something…”

“You really have no heart!” ChangJo then said. “Why won’t you just give one of these poor boys a home?”

“Fine! But if he robs my house you’re going to be dead!”

Then L.Joe went towards ChunJi and grabbed his wrist violently. The latter gave him a death glare.

Stay strong, hyung! Please!

 

*L.Joe’s POV*

 

“You really have no heart! Why won’t you give one of these poor boys a home?” ChangJo looked at me as if I was about to kill a cute little kitten.

No maknae, you don’t understand! These guys are trickster! They don’t deserve our help!

“Fine!” I growled. I really didn’t want to do this… but at the same time I was curious… what happened to him so that he had to live on the streets? “But if he robs my house you’re going to be dead!”

I stomped over to the blonde and grabbed his wrist. He glared at me.

Without saying another word I then pulled him out of the house, towards my car. I pushed him inside and turned the key.

“Why’d you agree to this?” he asked in a very husky voice.

“Why not? I wanna know what could have happened to a boy like you to end up like this…” I smirked.

He faked a laughter and turned his face away from me, looking out of the window.

“It’s not your business!”


So here I am again with a new ChangRick and ChunJoe chappie~ hope you like it :)

 

Finally we have our 50th subscriber!!!!~ *celebrates with party hat and confetti* THANK YOUUU~~ <3

Please feel free to subscribe and upvote :) And leave some comments pretty please so that we know what you think about it ^-^

Love ya <3

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife :)