My Dear

Listen!

Niel P.O.V

I was literally stuffed into Minsoo's car when we had gotten out of the store. It seemed as if the man wasn't as sure as he pretended, that they wouldn't be scolded for the issue with the jars. My seatbelt was buckled (as if I wasn't able to do that myself – I'm not stupid) and then Minsoo dropped himself next to me on his side of the car. He looked at me and I was sure, that he would tell me what we will be doing for the rest of the day, but instead he just looked at me for a second.

Without giving me further information, he started driving. At first, I was sure we were heading back home, but to do that we would have been turning left the last crossroad. I was huffy, that I couldn't just causally ask, like every other person. All I could hope for is that he'd start talking with himself or that he started speaking to me again. I turned my face towards him, gazing at Minsoo questioning, but the guy was staring straight at the road, not paying attention to me.


 

When I opened my eyes the car stopped, on a parking I assumed, and Minsoo got off of the car. He opened my door and helped me to get off as well. I was kind of doddery, because I just woke up from sleep.

“Mhm we'll be going to the zoo.”, Minsoo explained and pointed to the entrance, a huge poster with a zebra and a giraffe on it above. “Come on, we go and buy tickets Nemo.”, he said, taking my hand, so that I had to follow him. When he got the tickets, he handed me mine. It has a cute baby grizzly on it, which stood on his hind paws, looking as if it was waving. I so wanted to know, which kind of animal was on his ticket. And when we had to show them to the gatekeeper, I could have a look: The animal printed on his ticket was a colorful butterfly, nipping on a dark red flower, most probably drinking the flower nectar.

I found myself standing in front of a map, where all the animals were charted, perhaps wanting me to point at those I wanted to see. Mhm let's see... crocodiles? Ah no they're scary. Birds? Well I always thought they were pretty boring. What about these zebras, I saw on the poster? Damn. They were located in the very back of the zoo, meaning I would get to see them very late. Closest to the point where we were standing were the snakes and reptiles and the penguins. Scanning the map another time I reached out my hand and began pointing on several animals: penguins, giraffes, grizzlies, zebras, big cats, elephants, the insectarium and the aquarium. Minsoo just watched and nodded absently, before saying: “Yeah okay. Maybe this way first.”

With that he grabbed my hand again and we were walking towards the penguins, which were only like ten meters away. The cute little birds were swimming and diving in the water, looking very happy. Even though they were caged in their compound, they seemed to be content with their lives. They had their friends and got feed every day, making it very comfortable. One extra small one, it was grey in color in contrast to all the others, was toddling towards me. It stopped, well had to due to the fence, and watched me with its way too big eyes. When it also moved its wings it was way too much. I put a hand onto my mouth or else I would have squeaked out.

A low voice interrupted me from admiring the cutie in front of me. “You like it, hm?”

My first intention had been to jump away startled, but a reaction would prove that I indeed heard what he had been saying. So I froze completely, not moving the slightest, my concentration fully on the penguin baby. I felt Minsoo taking my hand and pulling me away from the little bird, that seemed to wink at me like 'See you later my friend.'

The hours went by like a time lapse in a movie, letting me believe I was dreaming. Minsoo was showing me several animals, I had never faced in person, such as giraffes, lions or elephants. The man told me like everything he knew about these and I was grateful to hear his voice, because actually I liked it very much. Holding hands like a couple (does this make us one?) we strolled through the zoo. I waved at like every animal I spotted and wished for a cute four-legged partner for myself.

“And these are called zebras. I know they look like black and white horses, but actually they are said to be closer related to donkeys. Besides unlike horses you can't ride them because they can't be tamed.”, Minsoo continued his presentation, which has gone on for the time we've spent in here. “Actually I think they look funny striped like that.” He smiled and with a last glance at the graceful animals he briefly ruffled through my hair, messing it completely. Oh it was his luck that I couldn't complain. A zebra mare raised her head to look at me, as if I was extremely interesting. What was that today? First the penguin and now you? She began stamping her hoof onto the ground and I turned around not wanting to face it. Somehow it seemed aggressive and this being was stronger than me.

Minsoo had to have realized that I was uncomfortable and made a movement with his head, telling me to go on. I nodded in response and clung on his arm. He had to think I was scared, which I definitely wasn't – I'd rather say I respected the zebra.

“What about eating something, cutie? Ice cream for example?”, I was asked some minutes later, when we passed by a sandwich bar, which also sold ice cream. Additionally, he pointed onto the picture with three scoops neatly placed into an ice cream cone. I clapped my hands in joy and remembered the rare times in my life where I got to taste the creamy substance. I withdrew my hand from his (he had been holding it the whole time, probably thinking I'd get lost) and hopped towards the snack, throwing around my arms as if I could fly.

Low laughter filled the air and Minsoo followed me, stopping right behind me. “Which one would you like, honey?”, he said proudly and it must have looked as if we were a couple to the waiter. I just pointed on chocolate. Main thing cacao. Therefore Minsoo ordered two scoops of them for each of us and handed me mine as soon as he got it. Gratefully I took it, immediately letting my tongue slip out to over the cold cream. Just so much: It tasted like heaven. As if eating frozen clouds, fallen from the sky.

Coming back to the earth from my little trip to the clouds I looked at Minsoo, who was wantedly or unwantedly sensually eating his ice cream. Gulping I turned my head from that sight and tried to concentrate on my own food.

“Wanna go on?”, Minsoo wanted to know. Aish, right, we had kept standing in front of the snack bar. I showed him a smile and sighed mentally that he had stopped , but rather was biting his scoops. “Okay you know what? It's getting dark. What about we go and watch fishies in the aquarium? At least it's bright in there.”

Fish? What was interesting about fish? Anyway, I never understood what people liked at them. They were slippery, cold and moist, but most of all they had the habit to smell disgustingly. But what should I do, I wasn't able to protest.

And there I was getting shoved through a glass tube, watching the colorful fish swimming above, beside and beneath me. Okay, admittedly, it was fascinating and reminded me of straightly walking through a coral reef. Of course, Minsoo had informed me about nearly every kind of fish in here and I began to wonder why he knew so much useless stuff.

Oh look over there: A clown-fish. With its orange, black and white stripes it kind of reminded me of an zebra in disguise. Omo... not that the strange-looking creature was evil as well...

But wait! Weren't these the kind of animal Minsoo compared me with by calling me Nemo? Actually what do I have in common with them? Do I look orange or am I in any case fish-like? Okay, well he calls me that, but why? Pouting, I stopped walking and followed one of the (okay maybe a bit cute) fish with my eyes, that swam funny-looking circles. It was absolutely interesting to watch it, since it seemed to give a show to me. Did it know I was watching?


 

C.A.P's P.O.V

That's a Pacific Regal Blue Tang. They live especially in the area of the Australian Great Barrier Reef but can also be found in the sea around Japan and Korea. Maybe we should go and dive to see them in their natural environment.” I turned my head into his direction to maybe read something out of his expression, but where Nemo was supposed to stand there was nobody.

My eyes widened in shock, fearing the worst. What had happened? Has he gotten kidnapped? Had someone killed him? “Nemo, where are you?”, I asked, earning weird glances from the children around me, obviously knowing the animation movie. Damn, for what reason had I let go of his hand, actually? I looked around in panic, but not spotting anything due to my nervousness. Okay, Minsoo, okay. You have to calm. Where could he be?

Slowly, I turned into the direction I came from and began walking equally slowly. Just in that moment, a school class made their way through the tube, everyone chatting loudly and taking as many pictures as possible. The problem was that they were blocking my view and I had literally no idea if Nemo just wasn't there or if I just failed to spot him. Shouldering my way through the crowd I looked practically in everyone's face. I had to really seem like a maniac acting like this.

The moment where I already had given up, my eyes fell onto the being, that was looking up, watching something above him intensely. Oh my fúcking gosh, he's fine and I had found him. Stepping behind him and wrapping my arms around him tightly, I sighed into his hair. “Aish silly...”, was all I muttered, just being relieved I had found him again. I didn't say how worried I was and I also didn't scold him for not following me. It was my fault, since I was responsible for the small boy. On the wall made of glass in front of us I could look into the eyes of Nemo's reflection. The poor kid was totally confused and most probably didn't understand my actions, but he was safe and that was all that mattered.


 

Niel's P.O.V

I just wanted to raise my hand to trace the movements of the little fish, when I felt two strong arms looping around my waist. Being myself the first intention was to scream and shout for help like I would have done living on the streets, but staying with Minsoo I had learned that after this instinct the thought 'I'm not allowed to make a noise.' had to follow, so I froze, widening my eyes in fear. The familiar scent I was breathing in a moment later, calmed me mentally, but my body remained stiff. Hot breath was blown into my hair, muttering: “Aish silly...”

As if I was the silly one here. Who of us was hugging me out of no reason, eh? But... truth be told... did I mention how soothing and welcoming his hug was? That it felt just great? Well I'd never say that aloud, but still.

“Hey cutie, look over there. It's an orange clown-fish. Did you know they are one of the only salt water ornamental fish, that can be bred. It's swimming into its anemone. They kinda live in there, as if it's their house.”

Tell me, has the boy swallowed an encyclopedia or why did he know everything about like every kind of animal in the whole world?

“Most people only associate the fish as cute, even though they probably dislike any other kind of fish, just because of the animation movie 'Finding Nemo'.”

His gaze fell onto me and I swallowed before lifting my head.

“And that's also why I decided to call you after it.”


 

After the really eventful day we finally returned home. My feet had already hurt like hell, when Minsoo decided to leave the zoo. I lazily slipped out of my shoes and put off the jacket. My bed, where are you? Stumbling into the direction of my room, Minsoo grabbed my hand before I could enter it. “Hey Nemo... you know it's not fully painted yet. You can't sleep in there.”, he said and nodded towards his room. “Come on. I can see you are sleepy. Let's change and go to bed, arasso?”

I blew out my cheeks and gazed into Minsoo's eyes. I had to pretend I didn't know what he wanted, so obviously he had to get me into that room of his. For a moment none of us moved and I waited for him to react, because I wouldn't be the one. After all, he wanted me to do something. Having finished thinking that thought, my feet lost the contact to the floor and I was lifted by a certain man. He had shoved an arm under my knees and my head rested against his shoulder as he carried me towards the fluffy bed I had spent the previous night in. Maybe it wasn't as bad that I had to sleep in here and maybe... I mean last night Minsoo also shared a bed with me...

I was set down onto the bed and crawled under the covers immediately. Taking a sniff of the ever-so-sweet scent of the blanket I waited for the latter to return from the bathroom, where he had gone to just now. I could nearly see the blurred entrance of the dreamland when I heard Minsoo's voice again.

“Cutie, are you still awake?”, he asked lowly and I felt the mattress dip as he sat down next to me. A strong, but soothing hand touched my cheek and began caressing it softly. It wasn't persistent, but rather a breath of a . A forced-sounding chuckle was audible, before he began to speak. “I really don't know how many times I already said this, but I know my words won't get through you. And I apologize with this for all these times, I can't properly express myself to you.” I continued playing pretend, but my ears were strained, hoping he would say more.

“Even... if it has no point saying this and even if my words are just wasted and will get lost, I really wanna finally admit that...”

He broke up before he could finish his sentence. My hand, which was laying beneath the blanket, had clenched to a fist, so that I was able to lay still.

“I … I know you won't understand, but somehow I feel like that you have a right to know it. See, you are lying in my bed, sleeping as if it was the most normal thing. You never complain to nothing I'd do, even if it means to leave your friends. Oh Nemo I know you miss them, but I just can't give your friends the attention they deserve, if you are around.”

I really thought about opening my eyes, because I so wanted to look into his eyes, as he was telling me what was on his mind. Since his words were actually pretty chosen, I wondered how long he had been thinking about them already.

“I can't tell you all the little things I want, or at least you won't notice. Earlier in the zoo, there I decided to tell you as much as possible, so that all the people were thinking we are talking. So that they could see how much you mean to me.”

His lips escaped a dry sigh and I felt that he lent forward. I know it wasn't possible, however I felt his shadow towering above me.

“Actually, I've never been a man of big words, but this once I have to express them. Seeing you the first day, do you know why I gave you the money? Sure, at first I was like: 'Oh it's just a signature, but then I saw you and I know I had to help you, because I immediately... the moment I saw you...”

Again an unfinished sentence. Okay now I really wanted to know what his point was, even though I probably knew already. My pounding heart wanted to convince me it knew. The body above me came closer and now I also was able to feel the body heat on my skin.

“I want to … kind of... okay I give up...”, he mumbled almost inaudibly and I already thought he would leave it like this, already preparing myself to sleep.

The moment I did that was the same moment as Minsoo added: “Better just read my lips...” and closed the gap between our lips, connecting them in a loving and gentle kiss. He was as surprised as me when I sat up and hooked my hands behind his neck. Pleasure flooded through my body, when he began moving his lips after the first shock. For barely one minute he gave me the feeling of being totally special to him, before he pulled back. And now he would leave the room and never come and see me again, I thought sadly, nearly accepting my destiny. I only never heard the sounds of him leaving the bed, instead I felt cold air hitting my body when the blanket was lifted. Omo... he was staying. I couldn't help but scoot closer. Actually, I had only wanted to be a tad bit closer, but it happened that my face hit his chest and I sighed contently, letting myself envelop in the softness of the pillows, but most importantly in the cozy feeling of Minsoo's body next to me.


Heey :)

Nice to 'see' you all again. This chapter was like extreme stress for me knowing it had to be perfect. First I had like no inspiration and even having the whole story line given it wasn't better. But finally I love writing so much, so I got to finish the last part in nearly no time.

I was missing your comments, why didn't you comment guys you make me feel upset. But having finished the chapter I feel amazing, so pretty please don't ruin that (:

Tell me what you think :) Do Comment!

Do subscribe, as well and Do Upvote if you like the story and our work.

And for you as my dear fellow angels: What do you think of Niel's Solo? Isn't Lovekiller what we all expected? I feel like it's so Niel, it literally represents him, musically as well as the MV.