Mad At You

Listen!

C.A.P's P.O.V

I sat on the couch and crumbled the piece of paper in my hands, that I had ripped out of the maknae's notepad. The scrawly handwriting was making fun of me and I couldn't help, but eye the paper, then look at Nemo and look again to the paper. I could have 'talked' to my dear right from the start, but then... Why didn't he just contact me by writing?

I shrugged it off telling myself that he just didn't think of it either. My precious little baby-fish appeared to be more intelligent than I assumed him to be and actually I was sorry about that. Underrating someone that much, especially when you are step-by-step falling for that person. I knew I technically should be happy, that I could communicate with the person I loved, but I just was embarrassed.

Letting my gaze run back to Nemo I barely noticed that one of my maids had opened the door to let in two persons, most probably L.Joe and his boy. What then happened should light up the situation in a completely different way. It was a voice that was ripping through the silence. “DON'T TELL THEM!!!” I lifted my head in shock and looked at the two boys I awaited, who were both panting while looking totally horrified mixed with devastated.

The slightly taller one covered his mouth with both his hands, having his eyes opened widely. My ears made out something falling down, as if someone dropped it, but I didn't bother looking what it was. It was even more silent now than it was before the scream and everything audible was the breathings of the two newcomers.

I wanted to go back watching my cutie, but he wasn't sitting any longer where I assumed him to sit. He was actually standing a few steps beside his former spot, his fists balled while he was staring angrily at the blonde.

“Did he just...?” It was ChangJo that broke through the impenetrable tranquility.

L.Joe began to smirk, let me describe it as evilly as if having fun to tyrannize us, saying: “Yeah... why don't you go on with your speech Channie?”

The said boy gritted his teeth hissing: “ you.”

I felt myself get up from the sofa. “Can you please explain me what's up in here?” It was my own voice speaking, this time even more deep that it was anyways, almost sounding a little scary which surprised myself. I walked over to my little boy, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind, trying to protect him from whatever was to come.

“Come on Channie... tell them about your secret. You started anyways.” It was L.Joe's voice, playfully telling the other to continue.

And the feminine looking guy actually responded. “You know what? I guess you're right. So Ricky, Niel? I'm leaving, what about you?”

I felt myself wanting to comment something about that the little boy I was hugging wasn't able to hear, but I only tightened my grip around the younger. “W-what does he want Nemo?”, I asked confused. I saw that his chest was rising up and down pretty fast, faster than usual.

ChangJo turned to L.Joe and Channie and growled: “What the hell are you two talking about?” The boy sitting next to him touched the other's arm carefully, whispering:“J-jagi...” in a raspy voice. My knees seemed to get wobbly when my brain figured what that all was supposed to mean. “D-don't tell me...”, I whispered before letting go of the boy in front of me. “Oh my gosh. No just no!”

Nemo turned around to face me, his eyes widened in shock telling me to hug him again, but I couldn't. “I'm sorry.” It were these simple words that he was addressing me. His voice was husky and cracked as if he should drink something, while his luscious lips trembled.

I shook my head, not believing what I was witnessing. “You can't be serious...”

“I'm so sorry Minsoo... I didn't...” I recognized how beautiful his voice was, as it was totally matching to his looks, though it sounded throaty since he didn't really use it for several time. I knew the part of me that was still loving him wanted to hear, already imagining him returning three certain words. But there was one reasonable part left inside of me that wanted to hate it, though being unable to actually do it. This part wanted to hate his wonderful voice – the voice of a liar.

The liar I fell in love with.

My finger pointed towards the door, where L.Joe and his boy were still standing. “Leave! All of you.”, I commanded, leaving no kindness in my voice. The brunette in front of me fliched at my raised voice, looking surprised, but I actually didn't care.

See I told you...” L.Joe began to speak, pulling the final straw with it. My eyes narrowed as I looked at him. “SHUT THE UP, SMURF!!” My yelling echoed through the room and I glared at the little piece of *eeep*

There it was again, the oh-so-lovely voice, creeping into my mind. “Minsoo please...” I sighed and felt my own scary facade crumbling. “Just go, okay?” Then I turned around so that I won't have to look at him any longer. But it didn't help at all, since his bittersweet husky voice kept calling my name in my head. I screamed out of helplessness, not bothering to keep in the tears that were flowing down my cheeks. The incredibly strong feeling of anger and sadness, but mostly disappointment and to top it all love was making a mess out of myself.


 

I nibbled at my fingers as violently as possible hurting myself with that as I tried to hold back the tears that wanted to come out again. The other hand was holding a piece of paper blurring the pencil I had drawn with a finger. He was most likely walking around looking for a slightly warmer place where he could sleep, worrying what he'd eat this evening.

My Nemo... my … NIEL! Niel, Niel, Niel! “Niel.”

The more often I said his name, the more surreal the situation got. This so called name just didn't address the boy I missed so much. Suddenly I was called and sighing I turned my chair to face the person that had spoken to me.

“What do you want, L.Joe?”, I questioned sounding endlessly pissed, but that actually wasn't what I was feeling.

“You know, we've got a problem with the program...”

I bit my lip, replying bugged: “Can't you solve that on your own?”

The short boy looked to the ground, biting his lip, while shifting his weight from one leg to the other. I couldn't say that I was blaming him, since in the end it wasn't his fault, but I still didn't understand why he even tried to ask me for something.

“We-we gave our best, but I think you should call your dad. I fear we need a professional to solve that.”, he mumbled and blinked, making his uncomfortableness obvious. I just nodded and lazily grabbed the phone, while my eyes were still glued on my drawing. I wondered why I even brought it to the office. It isn't something that was meant to be here, though I felt that I wanted it with me.

I should hate the boy looking up at me from the curved lines on the paper! I admired his perfect shaped eyes and his oh-so-inviting lips. I should, nevertheless it wasn't possible, regardless how often I told it myself.

“Hello?”, some woman called me through the phone.

“Ah hello. This is Bang Minsoo. I desperately need to talk to my father.”

“Wait a second. I patch you through to him.”, the voice monotonously stated, before an annoying music was heard from the other line – waiting loop.

Putting the phone aside I wondered why even me had to call my dad via that stupid secretary, but before I could figure a solution, my father answered.

“Minsoo? What's it?”

Without a greeting I immediately came to the point. “Byunghun has told me that there's a big problem with one of the programs. I think we need help since our best employees already have tried their best...”

“It's okay. I'll contact someone. Let me talk to Byunghun first, so he can explain where the problem is.”


 

Niel's P.O.V

I watched Ricky sitting on the ground, his arms embracing his legs to keep the warmth in his small frame. I let myself fall next to him. The small boy whispered: “I'm cold.” I responded that I was freezing as well, missing the heated warmth of Minsoo's house.

ChunJi rolled his eyes. “Come on guys... we've lived like this for more than a year.”, he noted and clapped his hands as if there was something to celebrate. I shot him a death glare.

“Sorry...”, the elder mumbled and sat down next to us. “You are such an .”, I hissed angrily, holding back the urge to push him away. “You know what, you ruined everything! And you're not even regretting anything. Do you even have the slightest idea how we're feeling?”

ChunJi covered his face with his hands, inhaling deeply. “I just couldn't live like this any longer...”

“But WE could!”, I yelled at him, causing Ricky to flinch at the sudden scream. “I was truly happy … for the very first time in my life I was content. I had someone to take care of me properly and he loved me.” The blonde looked at me, guiltiness rushing through his eyes. “Niel we love you. Don't forget that.”

“As brothers...” I complained brokenly. “But it seems like that brotherly live isn't enough. Otherwise you wouldn't have betrayed us.”

“If it wasn't for me Byung- L.Joe would have done it. So actually it wasn't my fault.” The cocky jerk hasn't got the point yet. He just hasn't realized what he had destroyed. “That's the worst excuse ever, idiot.”

“Who cares? Honestly, you can't tell me you've planned to live with that man forever... not saying one word for the rest of your life.” My eyes widened hearing him saying that. I would have found a way to speak to him. Someday I would have let him know, but now this chance was gone. “That's not the point...”, I voiced out my thoughts a bit cut though.

“What's it then?”, the blonde asked innocently as if he really didn't do anything.

“YOU JUST SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!”, I screamed out. Was he really that dull? But the elder just replied equally loud: “DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I'VE GONE THROUGH???” He had hopped onto his feet again, looking down at me.

“NO I DON'T! BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO SELFISH TO TELL US!!”

“STOP SCREAMING! STOP FIGHTING!” It was Ricky, who had decided to join our screaming session, though he was rather crying instead of actually screaming.

I looked down, being totally sorry about everything. I just had to let out my feelings eventually and I couldn't deny that I hated ChunJi for betraying us.

“We didn't mean to...”, the blonde started and hugged the both of us, bringing us together in a group hug. The small boy sobbed: “I can't stand people fighting, especially when I love them...” ChunJi returned to his usual motherly self and patted the younger's head. “Because of your parents?” Ricky nodded, sniffing audibly. The sounds of Ricky were the only ones audible until ChunJi began to speak. “I know Byunghun... L.Joe before.” I faced him and frowned. “What?”

The elder nodded slightly, starting to explain. “He's the reason for me living on the streets...” The youngest immediately wondered, voicing out my own thought with that: “How?”

“We were a couple back then... when we went to school together...” The boy I thought I knew was revealing never guessed secrets. “To cut it short... I was kicked out by my parents, as they wouldn't accept me being gay.” Not knowing what to say, I remained silent, waiting for someone else to say something.

“Why didn't you tell us before?”, Ricky wanted to know, as usual naive and childish. ChunJi sighed and shook his head, looking sad. “I banned that part from my life. Well... I wanted to...” Then his aura turned brighter as he chuckled. “I still can't believe I fell for him once more...”

The youngster’s jaw dropped. “Oh...” Then I let my instincts take over, questioning something I always had wanted to know. “What's your real name?”

“Don't ask for too much~”, ChunJi sang, making me smile slightly.”Guys we should try to sleep.”


 

Try had been the right expression.

I wasn't sure if I was able to sleep ever again in my life... without him. Without Minsoo hugging me. Engulfing me with his body. Plus it was freezing cold out here, not only because of the season. I also felt cold on the inside and I missed Minsoo's warmth.

But in the end it didn't help me. I had to lie to him, right? Actually I shouldn't blame ChunJi for everything. I concluded that basically I was the one at fault. My brain was asking questions like: 'Should I have told him beforehand?' and 'If I did so, would we have come as far as we did?' Most probably not, imagining him throwing me out, which he had done in the end anyways. It just would have prevented me from missing him now.

Sitting up again I finally accepted that I wouldn't get any sleep anytime soon. ChunJi was snuggled up against me, actually sleeping – or pretending to. But where was Ricky? Quickly looking around, I started worrying, when I couldn't spot him immediately. Luckily then I saw him, sitting in the light cone of a street lamp, looking down at something he was holding. I removed one of ChunJi's arms, which was halfway hugging my waist, standing up and going towards the younger boy. Hearing my steps he promptly hid the unknown thing under his pullover. “What is it?”, I wanted to know.

Nothing important...”, he responded, hopping onto his feet. “Let's go back to sleep, okay?” I just nodded at his suggestion, laying back down onto the uncomfortable sleeping place, although knowing I wouldn't catch much rest tonight.


Hey guys,

about this chapter. I guess I don't have to tell you much about the long wait. I know many of you waited for it, but it didn't come. A simple sorry for that. School was and is exhausting me to the core... sadly. I even thought about putting this on hiatus, but I can't. I feel guilty letting you wait.

Okay and... um here we are having the bottom line back on the streets. It surprises me all the time, but behind our lovely teddy Minsoo can also be the scary man as well.

Well thanks for reading and sticking to the story. Show your love through subscriptions, upvotes and comments :D

Love U ~

Annemarie00