Tell me why

Listen!

*ChangJo’s POV*

 

“So… this is the living room!” I said, making a presenting gesture as we were standing in the middle of the second last room I showed him. “I hope you’ll like it! Now let’s go to the last room~” I smiled.

He just blinked and followed me to the kitchen.

I knew that it wasn’t necessary to talk to him but somehow I felt that it wouldn’t be nice to just be quiet…

“This is the kitchen… Do you wanna drink something? Erm…” How to ask him? Oh wait! I have an idea!

I signalized him to stay where he was and ran out of the kitchen. Somewhere I’ve seen a notepad earlier… maybe it could help to solve that problem! I found the notepad on the couch table in the living room. Luckily there was also a pen lying beside it. Quickly I grabbed it and went back to the kitchen.

“I hope you’re able to read and write…” I mumbled while writing into the notepad: Do you want to drink something?

I gave it to him. He looked at what I’ve written, then back at me and nodded. YESS~~! So no communication problems anymore!

I took the notepad again: What do you want? Water? Coke? Coffee? Orange juice?

He pointed at orange juice.

I grinned and turned around, preparing a glass of orange juice.

Somehow I was really happy to have chosen this boy! Well… L.Joe took the blonde before I was able to decide but actually I really thought the blonde could be a bit… stressful! And the one being with me was even quite cute… WAIT! ChangJo! What’s your problem lately? First inviting a boy to a cheesecake date and then being attracted to another boy just two days later? Oh no…

I put the glass on the table and shoved it over to him. That was when I noticed the notepad.

He had written a Thank you :)!

Awww~

No problem!

He smiled and took the glass with both hands, cutely sipping on his orange juice.

Ooookay! This was too much for me!

Quickly I wrote another note before leaving the kitchen, leaving him alone.

I will prepare the bathroom so that you can take a bath! You can wait in your room… or in the living room…

Omo… I had to get rid of these thoughts! I just couldn’t think about boys in that way!

I entered the bathroom and sat onto the rim of the bathtub, opening the tap. I covered my face with my hands and sighed.

 

 

*ChunJi’s POV*

 

“So you came back?” I stated but it came out as a question.

“Obviously!” Byunghun answered shortly.

“Can I ask why?”

“Can I ask why you are here?” he snapped.

Annoyed I clucked my tongue. “You took me here!”

“That wasn’t my question!”

“It was!”

He sighed and shook his head. “Listen, darling…”

“Don’t ‘darling’ me!” I hissed and glared at him. No way I would let him call me like that… again… not after what he’d done to me!

He changed my life into a living hell! I really hoped to never see his annoying handsome face again! These captivating eyes, these cute beauty spots under his left eye, this perfect shaped nose, these y lips… no, I didn’t miss his face at all!

Suddenly he stood up and disappeared into his bedroom, slamming the door shut. I was left on the couch in the middle of his big loft. Seemed like he came to a lot of money!

I could just repeat what many others already said! This world is so unfair! But who cares? Just let an uncountable amount of people sleep on the streets and under bridges… as long as there are people living in mansions and such big lofts this world is totally fine! Oh and of course it’s also not important that there are people who have nothing more than one single shirt and one single pair of trousers… but hey, look at these awesome designer clothes! I tugged onto the pullover I was wearing now. Well… it really looked good but… it was surely more worthy than everything I had even before losing all of it.

I threw my head back and looked at the big, golden chandelier hanging from the ceiling. This really wasn’t fair!

Suddenly I heard Byunghun opening the door again. “Channie? It’s late already… you should go to bed!”

!

I groaned and stood up from the couch, walking towards the bedroom. I went past Byunghun and threw myself onto the king sized bed. How I missed sleeping between such soft pillows~

Byunghun chuckled slightly and threw me a white shirt and dark blue pajama pants. I grabbed it and jumped off the bed again. “Stop laughing!” I hissed and started changing.

“I’m sorry…”

“Oh wow! Therefore you’re sorry but not for everything else? Great, Byunghun!” I yelled before throwing a pillow on him. But he already hid under the blanket. “Yeah… hide yourself!” I mumbled and also crawled under the blanked.

“If you won’t tell me what I did wrong… then I can’t be sorry!” he said. This time with a more serious tone.

“You should know!”

He switched off the lights. “Is it because I went to America?”

I gulped as my brain recalled the lines written on that crumbled piece of paper.

 

I should’ve told you personally but there was not enough time anymore… I’m going to study in America! I wanna improve my English and stuff… hope to see you soon again! I’ll contact you asap when I’ve arrived! Bye, Byunghun!

 

I’ve never received anything from him! No call, no text message, no letter… not even a ing postcard!

“You lied!”

He took a deep breath. “Channie… I really wanted to contact you but…”

“But what? The airport security men were actually the Men in black and they used their mind-erasing-thingy on you?”

“Kinda…”

“Oh come on…”

“They kept my phone! So I couldn’t contact you because your number was only saved on my pin card!”

I sighed. It was useless to argue with him! This whole conversation was useless!

Even if he’d written a letter… I’d never received it anyways…

“They kicked me out of the house!” I said.

“Huh?”

“My parents… they kicked me out!”

“What? Why?” Even though it was dark I could feel his eyes being glued on me.

“Because I loved a boy! …I loved you!”


So we slowly get to know about Channie~

Hope you liked this chapter! :3

Thanks for reading, subscribing and upvoting~ and please please please comment!! It would be a super great birthday present for me!! ('cause today's ma birthdaaaay~ *-*)

Love you guys~~ bye~~ <3

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife :3