A

Listen!

*Ricky’s POV*

 

I need… what did ChunJi say? He… did he mention candies? I think he mentioned candies…

I strolled around inside the grocery store, trying to remember the things ChunJi told me to buy. Usually we would go together but today Niel didn’t feel well so ChunJi stayed with him.

Looking at the amount of candies my eyes widened. I could buy… a maximum of three things. Chocolate, jelly bears and… zoo animal crackers! Yup! That’s it!

Taking all these things I made my way to pay for it, but then I also remembered that I was supposed to buy some drinks too, so I turned around walking another round through the store. Omo~ I was already late! It took me too long to decide for some candies… I really had to hurry so that my hyungs won’t worry~

*BAAM*

A lot of cans were falling onto the floor with loud noises and I felt myself landing on my .

“Can’t you look where you’re going?” someone mumbled in front of me.

“I-I’m sorry…” I apologized and looked up.

There was a boy, holding two cans in his hands. He had black hair and was wearing a white top combined with a light blue jeans. Somehow he seemed familiar… OH! I knew! I knew!

He was one of these three guys… the ones giving Niel so much money! I think… yeah! It was the one I asked for a donation!

But that meant… oh!

Quickly I pulled the cap I was wearing right in my face so that he wasn’t able to see it. If he’d recognize me I’d be so dead! Why did I have to meet him now? Or worse: Why did I have to apologize? He shouldn’t know that I’m able to speak!

“Don’t you wanna get up?” he asked and shoved one hand towards me.

I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

“Thanks…” I mumbled and started to pick up some of the cans he dropped because of me. “I’m really really sorry… I didn’t mean to run against you…”

“It’s okay!” he chuckled. “I won’t kill you for that.”

“Good thing…” I sighed and put the last can into his hands. “But… I have to go now… bye!”

I turned around and was about to run away but his voice stopped me.

“Wait! My name is ChangJo! What’s yours?”

“Erm… It’s Ricky…”

“Nice to meet you, Ricky! What about… some cake?”

Cake… did he just offered me a cake? I didn’t eat cake for what seemed like ages!! But…

“I-I’m sorry… but I really have to go…”

“Awww~ That’s bad…” he said with a sad face.

“Erm… actually… I think I have some time left…” I mumbled.

A big smile spread on his face. “Great! I knew cake will work!”

So the cake thing was a trap? Will I still get some?

 

After we paid we left the store and I followed him to a little café two blocks away. All the way I made sure that he wasn’t able to see my face.

“So… what cake do you like?” he asked.

“Strawberry! Or cheesecake! Or both!” I cheered happily and he chuckled.

“Okay then…”

As we sat down inside of that really expensive looking café I gulped. I won’t be able to pay for that! Omo…

“What shall I bring you?” a blonde boy wearing a white shirt and a deep black apron asked us. He smiled brightly at me waiting for my order.

 

“I-I’ll take… the cheapest cake…” I mumbled.

“Nah… I’ll pay for it! Take whatever you want!” ChangJo grinned.

“Jinjja? Then I’ll take a strawberry cheesecake!”

ChangJo and the blonde nodded.

“And I’ll take… the same!”

“Okay! Please wait a minute!”

 “Ricky? Won’t you put away your cap?” ChangJo then asked.

I quickly shook my head. Nope! I won’t! Because if you’d recognize me I’d have a problem… I’m sorry! Even if you’re really nice and I wonder why since you didn’t say a word when we first met…

“I really like my cap!” I said.

“Haha! I have a friend who is even called C.A.P because of his love for caps!” ChangJo laughed.

“That’s pretty strange!” I chuckled. “But actually ‘Ricky’ isn’t my real name… It’s Changhyun!”

“Jonghyun! Nice to meet you!” he smiled.

And then we talked and talked and talked… and I enjoyed it! It was so long since I last talked to someone other than Niel and ChunJi. (Cashiers and people trying to steal our matrasses don’t count!) (But cats do!)

 

*ChangJo’s POV*

 

ChangJo… you just had a kind of date with a boy, I thought as I watched Ricky walking away. It was a freaking date with a boy! But it’s okay! It’s totally okay! No one will ever know…

But somehow I really found him cute. The way he acted so shy… and his cute voice… his cheerful behavior… that really attracted me!

Finally I also turned around, making my way home. That definitely was a one-time thing!

I chuckled to myself.

Yup! A one-time thing!

Arriving at home I threw the bag with all the cans onto the kitchen counter and started to put can by can into the fridge. So! Home party prepared!

Suddenly I started smiling like an idiot as my brain recalled the image of Ricky falling onto the floor with all these cans rolling around him.

But something really bothered me! Why didn’t he show me his face? I bet it is absolutely cute! Just like his personality…

Oh! And there was another thing I’ll keep in mind! I have to eat strawberry cheesecake at that café again! It was really good! I should tell L.Joe and C.A.P about it…

Suddenly my phone started ringing. Quickly I took it out of my pocket and answered the call.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Hey, it’s me, C.A.P! I’m sorry but I can’t come to your party tonight…”


Annyeong~ IHaveRuinedMyLife here~

First ChangRick chappie :) Hope you all like it!

And why can't C.A.P come to ChangJo's? Next chappie will be N.A.P written by Annemarie00 again~

 

Please subscribe, upvote and comment what you think about the story~ It always makes our day reading comments from you :)

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife <3