Lovekiller

Listen!

*ChangJo’s POV*

 

“I’m winning, I’m winning!” I screamed, my eyes focused on the TV screen. My hands were clenching the remote while Diddy Kong was driving towards the finish line. But right in that moment I saw Yoshi close behind me. “No, no, no! Don’t you dare to- NOO~!”

Changhyun threw the remote in the air as he jumped up from the sofa. Just learned how to play and already winning against his master…

I pouted as I put the remote aside, watching Changhyun performing some kind of victory dance. Okay, that’s cute. I couldn’t help but laugh at his childish behavior.

Then he turned to look at me and stuck out his tongue.

“Oh you didn’t do that!” I growled and pulled him down onto my lap. He was flailing his arms around as I did so, trying to get off of me. I began tickling him which educed a soft squeak from the cutie. Really quiet. I would’ve missed it if someone else did it. But it was him. Again.

Chuckling I nuzzled my face into the back of his neck. “I’d love to hear your voice…” I whispered. Changhyun stopped struggling, instead he shivered a bit. Guess my breath was tickling him. “I love you!” I said, cuddling the boy as tight as I could. “I love you, I love you, I love you! Why can’t you hear that?”

Suddenly my phone started to beam and buzz on the table in front of us. But having my boyfriend sitting on my lap I couldn’t do anything but look at it. Luckily Changhyun saw the beaming display in that moment. He leant forward and grabbed the phone, handing it to me. I thanked him with a short peck on his cheek.

“Yeoboseyo?” I greeted the caller.

“Hey man!” A deep voice came from the other side of the line.

“Oh C.A.P! What’s it?”

Changhyun leant back against my chest, making me groan a little bit.

“You’re ok?” C.A.P laughed.

“Yeah everything’s fine!” I chuckled as I strengthened the grip of my left arm around Changhyun’s waist. “So why are you calling?”

“I thought about having dinner with you, L.Joe and your boys today. I think my little Nemo misses his friends… so why not giving them a chance to meet? I mean… we see each other every day… but they don’t.”

I nodded even though he couldn’t see it anyways. “You’re right. Good idea, man.”

“Great! So I’ll see you later then?”

“Definitely! I think he really wants to see his friends…” I said, fumbling with Changhyun’s fluffy hair.

“Around 8?”

“Sounds good.”

“Okay, bye then.”

“Bye” With that I hung up and opened the note book feature on my phone, typing: C.A.P invited us for dinner today. You’ll get to see your friends.

As I shoved it in front of Changhyun’s face, he immediately jumped up, turned around and flung his arms around my neck. Patting his back, I pulled him closer again because of the sudden loss of warmth on my lap. I knew C.A.P was right. I’d have to thank him later on…

Changhyun was now sitting on my lap again, but this time he was facing me. I used that position to steal a quick kiss from his cute lips. As a reaction to that, he hid his face in the crook of my neck, causing me to chuckle and hug him even tighter.

 

 

“Ah, you’re here.” C.A.P greeted us with a smile on his face. I was about to answer but right in that moment a boy came rushed towards us in the speed of light and slung his arms around Changhyun, causing my baby to stumble a bit backwards.

“Wow~” I laughed. “Someone’s excited.”

C.A.P chuckled. “Yeah… I knew they wanted to see each other. Come in.”

We followed C.A.P to the living room. C.A.P’s “Nemo” and Changhyun were sitting down next to each other, holding hands.

I bit my lip softly. Calm down ChangJo, they’re just friends who missed each other…!

“So… what do you wanna drink?” C.A.P then asked. I took our note book and opened the first page of it. Do you wanna drink something? Was still written there… since the first day he was staying in my house. I showed it to him and he nodded eagerly before taking the note book and pointing at orange juice again.

“I’ll take a coke and Changhyunnie wants orange juice.” I said, taking the note book and stuffing it back into my pocket.

C.A.P stood there without moving. His gaze wandered to Changhyun, then to me, then to the thick-lipped. And back to me.

“What?” I asked.

“C-can he do this as well?” he pointed at his boy.

“Eh?”

“Reading notes…”

“Don’t tell me you didn’t try this…” I said, a bit shocked to be honest.

C.A.P just blinked.

“What drinks shall I bring you and your guests?” A maid asked.

“Wait a moment… “ he then mumbled. “ChangJo? Can I have the note book for a second?”

I handed it to him together with the pencil I always carried around.

What do you wanna drink? He wrote down and shoved the book to his boy. The latter grabbed the book and the pencil and wrote something down.

C.A.P stared at him with an open mouth, a bit blank faced. I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing at his hilariously stupid expression. As he got the book and pencil back, he threw it onto me and let out a really frustrated groan before hiding his face behind his hands. “Why didn’t I think of that earlier?”

I read what the thick-lipped wrote. Some kind of juice

“Two cokes and two orange juices!” I said to the maid who was still standing there, waiting for C.A.Ps order. Then I broke out in laughter because of my still shocked friend.

 

But suddenly, a panting L.Joe stormed into the room…

 

 

*ChunJi’s POV*

 

“Channie?” I heard Byunghun’s voice coming from the living room.

“Yup?”

“C.A.P invited us for dinner! He said that you might miss your friends…”

“I’m more worried about them actually… but knowing that none of them can be with the world’s biggest idiot helps me a lot.”

Byunghun laughed. “They can’t?”

“Nope~ because I’m with him.” I said, exiting the bathroom with a huge basket of fresh washed clothing.

Byunghun laughed even more. “That’s good then! So we are going, right?”

“Of course!” I grinned, putting the basked in front of the boy sitting on the sofa lazily. “Now put these into the closet. I’m not your maid.”

I was about to turn around and go away but he grabbed my hand, pulling me back. “You’re not? Too bad…”

“ert!”

Chuckling, he grabbed my other hand as well, making me sit down next to him. Then he laid an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer. “You know what? I’m so looking forward to this evening… I mean… I can tease you and you can’t do anything against it because you can’t hear me anyways~” he then sang.

I kicked his leg. Idiot.

Instead of kicking back, he kissed my cheek. I shoved him away from me violently, only to be pulled with him as he fell backwards. Now I was laying on top of him. Grinning, he then pecked my lips. Once, twice, trice…

Shoving my knee between his legs, I attacked his lips, causing him to moan slightly. His hands were grabbing my shirt, trying to pull it up a bit. I let him.

He let his tongue run over my upper lip before shoving it into my mouth, exploring every corner of it. Humming softly, my fingers trailed their way down to the rim of his pants, tugging onto the belt before starting to unbuckle it hastily while his cold hands were roaming all over my back.

 “Channie-ah~” Byunghun whispered against my skin as his kisses wandered from my lips to my jaw line and down to my neck. “Wanna do it here or in bed?”

I chuckled slightly. “Depends on how long you’re able to wait…”

Call us and I wouldn’t even deny it…

He started nibbling on my lower lip again, smiling while doing so.

My following moan was drowned by the sound of a ringing phone.

Byunghun and I let out a frustrated groan as he shoved me off of him to answer the call.

I was left alone on the sofa, sending death glares to the phone. Who dared to call? Who’s more important than me in that moment? But yeah… to Byunghun everything has always been more important than me… I almost forgot.

After he ended the call, he came back to me.

“Who’s calling?” I asked. Not that I really wanted to know… Most probably I didn’t even know that someone.

“Never mind…” he mumbled. “So… where did we stop?”

“Ah you!” I hissed and fixed my messed up clothing.

Byunghun knew better than to protest so he just buckled his belt and let himself drop onto the sofa while letting out a loud sigh.

 

 

“Byungie?” I said as we were sitting in the car, driving to C.A.P’s house to meet the others. “You really don’t wanna tell me who called you earlier?”

The boy may tried to hide it during the last few hours… but I could tell that he was thinking hard about something. He barely talked to me since the call and seemed to space out at like 10 minutes intervals.

He sighed. “Well it… was my father.” His eyes were glued on the street, his hands clutching the steering wheel.

“What did he want?”

“You’re so curious…”

“I’m not curious… I’m interested! Interested in your life.”

“I never asked you to be.”

I rolled my eyes. “Byungie… do you know what having is called as well? Right, making love. So when taking it literally, we should love each other to death already… which means that being interested in the other isn’t unusual.”

“So you finally admit that you still love me?” he then smirked.

“Aish, Byunghun! That’s not the point!” I hissed, trying to hide my slight blush with burying my face into the collar of the jacket I was wearing. “So why did your father call. And don’t tell me it’s nothing. Because I can clearly see that it’s not!”

“Okay… you asked for it…” he mumbled. “My father wants me to come back to San Francisco to help out in the office.”

 

 

*L.Joe’s POV*

 

I heard Channie taking a deep breath. “And… will you…”

That’s the question… I kept staring at the street while biting my lip before suddenly making a decision. “I’m not going to leave you twice!”

“Why not, huh? You obviously had no problem in leaving me once… so why not leaving me for a second time?”

“Channie… I never said that it was easy for me back then.”

“You could’ve told me before!”

“I left you a letter.”

“You call that ing slip of paper a letter? It was NOTHING! I didn’t even had the chance to say goodbye to you! You already left when I found it!”

We had arrived in front of C.A.P’s house and I stopped the car, turning my head to look at him.

“Can’t you just be happy that I chose you over my job and my father this time? You were the one talking about love right now… a normal boyfriend would be happy, ya know?”

“I’m not your boyfriend anymore! You ruined that relationship, remember?”

My hand hit the steering wheel. “DAMN it, Chanhee! WHAT do you want?” I yelled at him. What was he trying to say? Talking about love when it’s in his favor but once I had my point, I was the one having killed our love… “Can’t you finally bury everything that happened back then?” I groaned in frustration. Why couldn’t he decide? This boy was really driving me insane!

“BURY it? , Byunghun do you really think that I could BURY something like that so easily?” he shouted. “Do you still don’t know how much you hurt me? What you did to me?”

“I know it was wrong to just leave… but in the end it was your father kicking you out, right? I think you’re not even that mad at me but at him!”

“Leave my father out of this, idiot! I am mad at him… but if you’d been a good boyfriend, you would’ve been there for me!”

“But I wasn’t, okay? My father told me to go, so I went.”

“Then why don’t you go now?”

“Because I don’t want to leave you again! I already told you!”

“You’re so stupid!! Where is the Byunghun I fell in love with?? The Byunghun never doing what others tell him to do?? Leaving because you father tells you to leave, giving me a home because C.A.P tells you to take me with you, keeping our secret because I want you to… What’s that?”

For a moment I stayed silent. But then I made a decision.

Removing the seatbelt, I pushed the car door open.

“Byung? What are you doing?” Chanhee nagged.

“I’m going to do what I wanna do…”

It seemed like he needed a few seconds to understand what I was about to do.

“LEE BYUNGHUN!” he yelled, jumping out of the car and running after me.

I already pressed the doorbell and was let inside my friend’s house by one of his maids. Immediately I ran to the living room where my friends and the two other tricksters were sitting, looking at me with slightly shocked faces.

“DON’T TELL THEM!!!” Chanhee’s voice then rang through the house before the panting boy appeared next to me. What greeted us were the more than shocked faces of the others, staring at me, at Chanhee and back at me…


I'M SORRY! >.< but let's be honest... we all knew that the drama had to come one day :D

So what will happen now? Well... I could tell you... but of course I won't ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

Hope you liked this chapter~~ If you did: Do subscribe, do upvote, do comment! (you can also comment if you didn't like it but I hope that's not the case xD)

Thanks for reading~ And of course thanks to those who are already supporting our story. Luv ya~ <3

 

(Oh and btw: Have you guys already checked my new N.A.P fanfic? Its called Beware of the cat... I would be glad if you dropped by~)

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife ^-^