Yesterday

Listen!

*Ricky’s POV*

 

100$... Wooooaaah!! No, I wasn’t jealous of Niel – no no no way! But still I wondered why he was worth giving so much money to… And I wasn’t! Hmpf! Sighing I let myself fall onto the not so fluffy camping mat. Niel was still staring at the green note in his hands. I supposed he had never seen something like that in real life before according to his background…

What it was like? Well… unlike me he never had the luck of living in a house together with his parents. When he was just one year old his parents died in a car accident… so he was sent to the children’s home since his grandparents refused to take care of him. But he told me that it was horrible there and the people didn’t allow anything that’s fun. So it came that he ran away like two years ago and ended up living on the street. Luckily he wasn’t alone for too long because he met ChunJi who lived outside for a while longer than him. We don’t know for how long because hyung refused to tell us. Actually he refused to tell us anything! We don’t know his real name, his family background... we didn’t even know his exact birthdate because he didn’t want to celebrate his birthday! Every time one of us asked him about his past, he just blocked and changed the topic. I think he is a really mystic hyung… But on the other hand he is one of the most cute and cheerful persons I know! He always knows how to comfort us and how to make our mood lighten up. During the last year he has become the big brother I always wanted to have. And so has Niel.

My past is very easy to tell although I still don’t understand why it had to be like that… One year ago my parents went on a trip to America… My father cheated on my mother and stayed in the US with his new girlfriend, my mother came back, they got divorced and soon my mother had also found someone new. But the real problem was, that my mother wanted to forget everything about my father and so she threw away everything that reminded her of him. The only thing left was me. One day I came back from school and she had a bag packed with some of my clothes, my favorite teddy bear and the last existing photo of us as a family… she gave it to me, told me that she really loves me but couldn’t stand seeing me anymore… I remember how angry I got. I screamed at her. It was the first time I screamed at my mother. She cried a lot but still wanted me to leave. In that moment I hated her so much that I just walked away. I felt so betrayed and left alone…

“Ricky?” ChunJi’s soft voice ripped me out of my thoughts. ”Why are you crying?”

Hastily I wiped my face with the back of my hand. I didn’t realize that tears were rolling down my cheeks while remembering the past.

“N-nothing! I just… thought about the things happened.” I sniffled. ChunJi stood up from his mattress and sat down next to me. He laid his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer, not saying a single word. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and let the tears flow.

 

 

*L.Joe’s POV*

 

„Come on... you’re sure that you don’t wanna him? Kiss those oh-so-y thick lips?” ChangJo laughed again and hit C.A.P’s shoulder playfully. The elder snorted smiling and shook his head.

We were sitting at the bar of a new opened high society casino, enjoying cold drinks and the y girls dancing around us. Loud music was blasting and everything was bathed in a purple neon light. Behind us there were countless guys wearing suits and sunglasses, some of them playing poker, some watching.

“He really seemed to like touching you, hyung!” I grinned to tease C.A.P even more.

“Shut up shorty! Go and the blonde…” he mumbled.

“But the blonde didn’t touch L.Joe hyung like the thick lipped touched you! And you have to admit that you enjoyed his touches… or else you wouldn’t have given him so much money…” the youngest sang.

“It wasn’t that much!” C.A.P said.

“For such a dirty beggar it was!” I stated. “These little liars don’t deserve a single dollar!”

“And still you gave it to him…” C.A.P grinned at me.

“Yeah… it was because you two also gave them money…” I hissed.

“Whatever… let’s just forget about these boys…!” the elder then decided and ChangJo and I nodded in agreement. Though I didn’t agree one single bit. I knew I wasn’t going to forget about the blonde boy shoving the clipboard right in front of my face, trying to force me to give him a little donation. His big dark eyes seemed too familiar for me to forget so easily. I could never forget him! I never did and won’t ever! The second he looked at me, started touching me… deaf-dumb, huh? As if…

I know very well who you are, Lee Chanhee…


Hello guys~ so this is my debut in this story! Hope you like it :)

At first I wanna thank Annemarie00 for letting me be part of the story, thanks dongsaeng :)

And of course I also wanna thank you for reading, subscribing, upvoting and especially for writing comments, 감사합니다~ <3

Oh and before I forget: Happy Birthday to our cute Nielie~ <3

~IHaveRuinedMyLife :)