Hello

Listen!

C.A.P's P.O.V

I couldn't wait any longer. I hadn't exactly a plan, but to continue like that was impossible. I would have to go... now. Just now!

Quickly I got dressed and I was almost ready to immediately leave the house, when my plans for today's evening hit me. I was invited to ChangJo's home party. His first this year, I suppose.

It would be even more important to go there as it was anyway, for me, one of his closest friends. Again, I weighed my options against each other. Either I do my best friend a favor and neglect myself or I help myself while dumping ChangJo.

Usually I never would have missed his party... never. And that just proved my relation to Nemo once more. I was like... what did you call it... blind because of love. I had to choose the kid over ChangJo and I was ashamed of it, but I couldn't help it. I owed it myself to prevent me from going crazy. I would do everything that's in my power to find him and eventually I wanted him to move in with me.

You think I'm insane right? I know you do, since I knew it by myself. I was head over heels for a stranger. Minsoo, Minsoo...

I sighed exhausted. My phone... where was it again? Ah right. Under my bed. I reached out for the telephone and got it into my hand. After I swallowed I dialed the three, the speed calling from ChangJo. It hooted several times before he answered the call.

“Yeoboseyo?”, I heard ChangJos voice speaking.

I responded without thinking. “Hey, it's me, C.A.P! I'm sorry but I can't come to your party tonight.” I said that in a breath-taking speed and as I finished saying that I already hang up. “I'm sorry ChangJo...”, I mumbled to myself.

Nodding to encourage myself that I would do the right thing, I got up and walked into the hallway. As fast as I could I had worn my sneakers and was out of the house. My legs brought me to my black Mercedes S-Class and I smiled at the shiny car paint, in which the sunlight was refracted.

Being in a good mood, I entered the car and without me doing something willfully about it the car made its way to the city center. To be exact, that part of the city, where I had met Nemo the day before.

As I realized where I was I quickly drove the car into a car park, since I wouldn't find a parking in the inner-city. So first, I would return to the exact place where we met the guys yesterday.


 

“Did you see three disabled kids, collecting donations?”, I asked the twenty-eighths person in the last 25 minutes. Again, the woman just shook her head and disappeared into the crowd of people surrounding us. It was possible. It just had to be! I tapped at the shoulder of the next random person, not really seeing who I touched.

“Did you see these three deaf-dumbs, walking around here?”. My voice had imbibed a frantic undertone. The girl turned around watching me horrified. “You are something like a thief? Or worse... a e?”

I could have started to cry. This couldn't be happening. This wasn't real.

I just shook my head and faced away. My plan had transformed into a complete disaster. Actually, I had hoped to catch the thick-lipped cutie, the place I gifted him the money. Of course it was foreseeable that he wasn't there. Most likely he was in his orphanage or maybe in school?

Keep calm Minsoo! Keep calm! That was my mantra after every person that said they had absolutely never seen these boys. I was actually about to give up. Or let's say I already did. I should just accept it. It wasn't meant for us to stay together. I just wasn't the right commerce for him. What he needed was an indeed friend, a person caring about his needs and wants. About his future. A person that could settle his life, like he wasn't able to do for himself.

But wasn't that what I really wanted to be for him? Or did I persuade myself that that were my reasons to go and find him? Wasn't I more of wanting the child for myself? Let's say for my entertainment. I would just use the helpless little boy.

I was about to scream. No! No! No! Brain just stop telling me that. I never was this kind of person and would never be. All I wanted was a little more fairness in the world. And when my liking for the boy was to his advantage, then so what!

“Nemo...”, I said sighing and hid my face in my hands. There, there it was. The first tear of despair. No... a man like me didn't cry...

“Sir?”, I was asked from the side. I snuffled as lowly as I could and wiped once through my eyes. “Neh? What is it?”

“I heard you were looking for three boys, is that right?”, the woman asked, watching me mindfully.

“I am.”, I stated anxious to sound normal and not like I had shed tears just now.

“Well, in that case I possibly can help you.”, she explained smiling. My eyes lightened up.

“Really!?” My hope immediately was back.

“Look there's this alleyway over there.”, she pointed into the direction behind me. “It's the fifth byroad. Try to look there.”

I was already dashed off before she could finish speaking. “Thank you so so much.”, I shouted and started running. Fifth.

“Two... Three... Four...”, I counted aloud before I stopped at the said street. It was rather dark compared to the big road I was standing on. Here he should be...?

Carefully I walked into the darkness and explicated every corner. And then I had to jump behind a door. Footsteps.

My eyes almost fell out of my orbit. Them... him... Nemo!

I blinked two times, three times. There he was. My heartbeat increased dramatically and so did my breathing. With a final inhaling I stepped out of my hiding place and started walking towards them. Every one of them began to stare at me but I believe that Nemo stared at least a bit differently. The other two darted a glace to each other and stepped towards me gifting me blown kisses and touchings. To be honest I didn't really realized them. My full attention laid on the cutie staring back at me. He was, wasn't he?

I shook the two other boy off of me and began to speak.

“Hello", I said when I realized how stupid the whole situation was. But though I continued speaking.

"See … I know you can't hear me and everything. And anyway this is a strange thing I want to tell you... but I would... you three I knew a place to live for you.”

This idea hit me the moment I spoke it out. I would tout the other two guys to L.Joe and ChangJo.

“You... I want you to live with me.”, I added lowly. “But actually... I imagined this to be easier. I don't even know how to explain you what I want...”. I sighed. What should I do... what should I...

The boy backed away looking scared. I lifted my hands. “Please... don't run away...” Now when I had just found you. Don't leave me at once.

I put out my hand and walked a few steps away, keeping eye contact, to show him that he could follow me. “You don't have to be afraid.”, I repeated for the countless time. But he couldn't hear that. I knew it.

Then it looked like he was functioning when he walked towards me, laying his hand into mine. “You come with me?”, I asked and tried to look like what I wanted to say. And the boy bit his lip and squeezed my hand.

Was that... a yes?


Hey guys :)

I finally got to update, you have to believe I wanted to do that so much earlier... but then there's school saying "Uh-uh"

But well... I myself wanted to know how it continues with our lovely N.A.P couple. And I always surprise myself with what I really write down.

I want to thank every single one of you reading our fic. It's super special for us to know that people like what we do. And first of all I want to request comments. We're not sure with what we do lately and that's because we don't get that much feedback.

But baaack to the story ~~ Minsoo finally found Niel... but did he got him? And then... will Niel tell him that he isn't really deaf-dumb? Will he keep it a secret? Let's find out~

CU, love U Annemarie00~