Baby Good Night

Listen!

C.A.P's P.O.V

I fell backwards onto my bed sighing as I hit the soft mattress. My body began to relax completely after the rather exhausting day. It wasn't that I regretted taking Nemo in here, really not I actually enjoyed having him around me, but it turned out to leave me totally worn out at the end of days. That also had its good sides. For example did I stop having wet dreams about one certain guy. Okay you could argue about that being an advantage, but certainly I have had a guilty conscience.

“Topic change please!”, I grumbled to myself and stared at the ceiling. Thinking about it that concentrated, I should paint the room anew, or more concretely let it paint. Look, right there above me the color begins to peel off.

I turned to the side so that I didn't have to see it anymore. Also could've been my imagination playing tricks on me.

When I thought about it, I had given the best life possible to the boy I grew a liking on. I hated to admit the fact, but mentally I had already accepted the inevitable. He could sleep in a proper bed, he could wear intact closes plus he would gain weight as he gets to eat at regular times.

A smile crept to my face thinking how y pretty he would be having a bit more flesh on his limbs. How would it feel to over the milky and soft skin? He always looked this fragile...

I swallowed hard and concentrated to not think about this anymore. Steady your breath. Keep calm. Relax. These were the words I repeated over and over again as if holding onto a mantra. I could never be anything more than a friend to Nemo.

I felt my fingers instinctively wander to my lips touching them lightly remembering me of the kiss we shared. My eyes felt shut as my mind went through the scenes over and over again. I had lost myself and now I had to pay dearly for that.

Okay, so much about thinking of something else. I just wasn't able to not think about him or rather his and mine relationship or, as I keep pretending, the not-existing one.

I should just spend my time otherwise, so that I could stop pondering over things I couldn't have, that weren't supposed to happen. Another part of my brain began to ache. The thing was if I for example went out with friends or stayed longer at the office, Nemo would be staying at home, alone, lonely. And even if that would've been the better choice for myself, I didn't have the heart to do that. Hell, it would make me feel guiltier than already.

I clucked my tongue and swung myself into a sitting position. I would just go showering and then I would look for Nemo. Maybe we could play something like ludo. I pressed myself up and trotted to the bathroom that was connected with my bedroom.


 

Niel's P.O.V

I was on the way from the kitchen to my room. This far I had managed that without getting lost, which was still not easy. I sighed mentally when I reached the familiar corridor in which my and Minsoo's rooms were located.

Now there still was the question whether my room was the one on the left or the one on the right. Even though I already stayed here for a couple of weeks I still wasn't used to the surrounding at all. But maybe that was because of my lousy sense of direction. So again. Left. Or right. Left... or rather right... Make a decision!

I bit my lip opening the door on the left. The sound of wood banging against the wall was audible and I figured I had pushed too violently. Shrugging I went into the room, without paying much attention. Only when there was a noise coming from the bathroom I looked up and recognized that this actually wasn't my room.

But that meant...

*squeal*

Whatever door that was it had to be oiled soon, I thought uninterestedly, skipping the former thought. Every normal person's first intention would have been to leave the room immediately, learning it wasn't theirs. For me it took a moment more and now I decided to leave the room.

But thus far it wasn't supposed to come. When I took the first step towards the room door, I spotted the door to the bathroom to open. And what came out made me freeze, even slightly turning to the breath-taking sight in front of me.

His hair was still wet and hung into his forehead partly hiding his eyes. Little water drops dripped from the tips of his strands onto his upper body, making it shine from the light of the street lamp standing in front of the house. The water trailed its way from his muscled chest lower to perfectly defined abs. Several tattoos decorated the muscled skin, making him look even more manly and handsome. My mouth fell agape, as I couldn't take the iness.

Only the part between his lower tummy and the middle of his thighs were hidden under some white towel like there always were in hotels. I had known Minsoo was hot... but what I hadn't known was that his body was beyond y. He represented everything that a god would have.

Finishing that thought, Minsoo's voice made its way into my brain. “Nemo...hey. You okay?” I saw him coming closer, but I wasn't able to move. Not at all. One big hand wrapped around my upper arm. He was touching me. He...

The other hand crept under my chin lifting it so that I was forced to look at him. I just blinked at that, admiring the features of the elder's face.

“I take you to your room.”, Minsoo said and softly guided me outside of the room. I'd follow him everywhere right now, surely.

When C.A.P opened the door to my room and put on the light I could take a slight glimpse at my bed. A transparent tarp covered it fully. Looking more closely I could also spot the same material around the wardrobe, while the mirror was taken off of the wall, leaning against it. My gaze wandered to Minsoo and I threw him a questioning look.

The man in front of me cleared his throat. “Well... I almost forgot about this... is that why you came into my room?” Of course I didn't react. By now I was really used to not do anything if someone talked. Minsoo sighed and looked like he was thinking intensely, which gave me the chance to observe his body again. I stared at his biceps and wondered how many hours of work out it took him to finally have that result. Plus, he had stopped building muscles at the absolutely right time. I didn't want to think about if he had wasted his body to look like a body-builder.

Suddenly an invisible light bulb appeared above C.A.P's head and he dragged me back into his room.

“Um... I didn't tell you. Aish of course I didn't tell you. Well, I planned to renovate your room and therefore I already told the maids to mask the furniture for protection. I... I just think since you are living here for longer you should have a more... let's say suitable room.”, Minsoo explained.

Marginal comment: When would he learn that it was senseless to talk to deaf? But then again... I would really be clueless without his 'soliloquies'.

I actually didn't understand what he was telling me. I had the best room, the most costly room I had ever owned. What could be wrong about that?

“You know between ourselves... I really want you to sleep in my bed...”, he began to talk. “The question is should I sleep on the floor instead? Ah doesn't matter. You have to go to sleep.”

He took my hand and seated me onto the mattress. I didn't know how that was even possible, but his one was definitely even more comfy than mine. I just blamed that fact as the reason why I let myself drop into the cushions and cuddled myself into it. Overly happy I took a deep breath making my eyes shut down at the heavenly scent of Minsoo. I should've been prepared right? If I laid down in C.A.P's bed it should've been logical that it would smell like him... But magically the bed had a sleep-soothing effect on me.

C.A.P's P.O.V

I had taken a pillow and a blanked from the bed and now tried to make myself comfortable on the floor. It shouldn't be that difficult, since the carpet was fluffy. I turned to the left so that I could face the sleeping beauty. Nemo hadn't even pulled the cover over him, so that I could clearly see his milky-white legs peeping out. His caramel hair fell over his face so that all I could see were his plump lips. These lips would be my death one day. They were tempting me to the core, just like this equally super cute and super y sight there in my bed. I moved a bit since the floor wasn't as soft as you might think. Several joints creaked and I had to fight a grunt.

As always when you've almost fallen asleep you realize that you had to pee. Just the same today. I sighed and stood up heading to the toilet.

Coming back I stopped before the bed with the intention to lay down on the floor again and try to sleep. But seeing Nemo throwing back his head in his sleep, I couldn't help but lean down and press a soft kiss onto his forehead.

It happened what had to happen. The smaller boy beneath me opened his eyes. At first slowly and sleepily and I tried to get back to the ground at once, but it was too late. Thin fingers wrapped around my wrist and though they looked fragile their grip was surprisingly tight. Two big eyes begged me to not go back where I would hurt my body nevertheless. They almost forced me to climb next to the other pulling the blanket over the both of us, not bothering to take the second one from the ground. That that was a mistake I realized only when Nemo laid his head onto my shoulder and was immediately fast asleep. And he left me with the question if I did wrong to crawl into bed with him. Looking at him I saw a smile creep up his face. I sighed and closed my own eyes. I could still worry over this all tomorrow.


Annyeong :))

Oh my gosh! I had no idea freaking school wouldn't let me manage to write a single chaper. I'm so sorry that you had to wait until now.

But.... guess our N.A.P couple wasn't harmed by that. Dare saying they are getting along ~

Questions that linger in the air are most obviously: How will they react when waking up... and then my freaking god! Who else died reading the description of half Minsoo? I also did... and I was the one writing it in first place...

Oh and before I forget it: Who of you saw the My Dear Angel concert in Tokyo?

Surely I got pregnant only by staring at our y rappers *melts* How... how to explain that to my parents??

Nevertheless I hope you enjoyed reading.

Upvote if you please, Comment if you feel like it and Subscribe if you didn't already ~

Luv ya guyyys ❤

Annemarie00 ~