Where are you? What are you doing?

Listen!

C.A.P's P.O.V

If I only knew his name... I sighed for the countless time today. And it was just 7 o'clock in the morning. The thing was that I didn't got much sleep, because I kept thinking about my love at first sight. How could that be love? I didn't even know anything about him. Not a single bit.

Normally I wasn't the one losing sleep due to frequently asked questions of my brain to myself. Nope definitely not. I'm most likely the most sleep-loving person in the country. Or maybe even in the whole world.

I finally got up. It got bright outside of my window and I just gave up getting anymore sleep now. I pulled a tank top from my chair and put it on walking down the stairs into the kitchen. A lazy movement of mine made a box of tea fall out of the cupboard. “Cranberry-vanilla” was readable on its label. So now I was gonna make the tea I lacked yesterday night. Or today morning? I didn't quite remember.

I started making the tea while I was still not really awake. I was somehow functioning like a robot doing its task. The boiling water found its way inside the teapot. But unfortunately not directly so that a noticeable amount of hot liquid was burning the skin of my hand. . Instinctively I dropped the glassy piece of dishware and with a not-so-quiet rattle it got broken. Faster than I could realize my actions I had jumped towards the sink, turning on ice cold water, which I let flow over my damaged hand. It was already red and swollen from the heat.

This day just started really great -.-

Sir?”, it was one of our house maids coming inside the room. Seeing the mess on the floor and me cooling my hand she let out a scream and ran towards me. She looked at me horrified and requested me to wait a minute. What else should I have done?

She rushed out of the room and soon another maid arrived quickly removing the shards on the ground. Almost at the same time the first servant returned immediately taking care of my hand. She started drying it carefully with a towel and continued with wrapping a white bandage around my whole lower arm.

There was no need for it.”, I said calmly when she finished doctor me. “Yes it was.”, she corrected smiling. “This is my job, remember?” With a wink she left the kitchen. When she was out of the door her head popped inside for a last time. “What do you want for breakfast, sir?”

Just toast.”, I replied not really caring about her and sat down at the kitchen table. So what to do today? There are these few things I'd always do. See ChangJo and L.Joe, watch films, eat, be lazy and last sleep. But none of them would catch my attention right now. Not even meeting my best friends... which is really... let's say unlikely.

Maybe I could … I could … Yeah I hadn't done that for ages. I smiled at myself because of my brilliant idea. I went into my room again and picked my drawing pencil, a piece of carbon and a stem of graphite along with a few sheets of paper.

I grabbed my pen and started drawing random lines on the white background. As time flew and I had changed my instrument a few times you could slowly realize what I was about to create. I was currently shading the parting of a hairstyle. Now eyes. They appeared to be rather curved and a bit bigger than the usual Asian's eyes. My pen slid downwards and worked out the features of the nose. When I reached the lower part of the face and contoured the shape of the lips I gasped and threw the pen away from me.

I looked at my hand. The one that's not covered from textile. What did you do stupid? I couldn't possibly be thinking of my thick-lipped boy of desire... My little fish boy. I'd recognize these lips everywhere.

I stared at my unfinished painting. I had perfectly portrayed the guy, that watched me out of the paper. My mind wouldn't be able to create such a detailed picture of his looks, but my subconsciousness was. It really looked like a photo. I don't remember being such a good drawer. Minsoo, Minsoo... what do you let this extremely cute little fish do to you?

By the way... shouldn't I give the boy I crave a name? Maybe something like a project name... until he can tell me what his real name was... Or exactly when he could write it down... Wait! Is he even able to write? Does he even know what he is called. Omo... poor thing. A boy without a name. Nameless. For the time of his life. Gosh... I was about to cry. That's … that's horrible. He definitely didn't deserve that.

So let's find a name.

I stared for ten minutes motionlessly at the picture. I had no fúcking idea. Mhm all over again. I know he's deaf-dumb but making a name out of that would be mean. And I liked the boy. Under no circumstances I could be a meanie towards him. So next thing I know... he's got... fish-like lips? How can I invent a name out of that?

Fish... lips... fish...

Okay for now I leave it here. Maybe I could think of it later. More important was to find him again.

I know this is selfish... considering he was a kid... considering he was disabled. But... he was collecting money for a children's home.... maybe I could take him to live with me. I mean he wouldn't exactly be a burden since this house was worlds too big for me and my parents. They could let him live here. I should take care of him. Now this isn't selfish anymore, right? This would be a profit for both of us. Minsoo you're actually talking things good, you know that...

I sighed. Nevertheless... if I didn't at least try to find him I'd be go insane. Ah no … I already was. The thing to do was to normalize the situation.

So let's find the kid. Find the thick-lipped boy. Find the fish.

Hey! That's it! Find the fish. Find my cute little clown fish. Find Nemo! I'm a genius, I thought grinning. Therefore my task was: Finding Nemo!


Guys! Guys! I'm back from the internet hole. *waves crazily*

You can't even know how frantic I was. As you know I even wrote a chapter on my block and sent it IHaveRuinedMyLife, so that you can have new stuff to read as soon as possible. Well, and today is my last day of summer vacation and I felt like writing something before the freedom ends. Before I start being stressed again.

I suppose we can't update steadily when it all has started again. Since we'll have exams this year it'll be more important to learn than ever. But we'll try our very best!

So enjoy the chapter and tell us your opinion. We're always desperate to read your comments.

Do Subscribe! Do Upvote! Do Comment guys. We'll appreciate every single one.

See Ya :) Luv You <3

Annemarie00~ <3