쉽지않아

Listen!

Niel's P.O.V

It was afternoon, or rather the bridge between afternoon and evening. The time when the sky starts turning yellow and the temperature begins to drop. We had decided to end our 'shift' earlier today, because since yesterday I felt somewhat dizzy; with other words I felt sick.

I just wanted to lay down on my mattress and pull my thin blanket over myself. Once again I regretted having given away my warmer clothes. What kind of a pabo had I been, when I decided I didn't need them?

We just had turned into the alley, we had left our belongings for the day and that would usually be the moment to break the lasting silence between us. Just when I wanted to drop my first words after today morning, I saw a shadow hiding behind a door. If it was imagination or real? I couldn't quite tell at that moment. But I immediately froze, trying to get a view of the possible 'thing'.

Would there be a stranger willing to mug us? Or maybe there was hiding an assassin charged with murdering us. I began to shudder at that thought. Ahn Daniel think logically. Who on earth could have been benefited with us being killed? Sure, we were doing illegal things, but we never harmed anyone so much that they had a reason to want us dead. Breathe Niel. Breathe. Probably you had just seen another one of Ricky's kitty friends. They were usually following us everywhere.

I inhaled a final breath, so I could eventually begin to talk. My gaze went to the asphalt beneath me, but just at that moment I heard footsteps coming from the direction where I had seen the shadow. I knew it. Niel's senses were never proven wrong. Slowly I lifted my face to meet his glance. I swallowed hard when my brain assembled its information.

This, there right in front of me, was the man who had given me 100$. Therefore this was the man leaving me confused over everything. Just when I started forgetting him, he appeared again to … yeah... what did he want? Niel what are you thinking? He surely wasn't looking for you. How could he... he never can be interested in you.

I witnessed ChunJi and Ricky walking towards him, starting to touch him as they would any other person. But this wasn't some ordinary boy running into us. This was, to underline it once more, the boy, I was sure now, I had a crush on. How could they dare to put their hands on him? How could they steal him from me?

That's when the black haired shook off the two guys holding onto him. I couldn't help but fight a grin. He escaped the two thieves. I started to mentally throw a party, taken aback by happiness. He was making me cheer though he would've done that to me too, wouldn't he?

Eventually a deep voice echoed through my head. When the black haired opened his mouth, he started speaking. “See … I know you can't hear me and everything. And anyway this is a strange thing I want to tell you... but I would... you three I know a place for you to live."

I had to remain silent. No feature of my face was allowed to show him my feelings. You were the deaf-dumb orphan Niel, as he said you weren't able to catch what he said. You can't run and jump right into his arms. You had to save your mask.

Perhaps he wasn't even spitting out the truth. See he was talking to three children that he was sure of couldn't understand him. Maybe this was a stupid bet to test the disabled's stupidy. I wouldn't fall for that cheap trick.

The voice of the mysterious man in front of me possibly grew even darker and deeper. What the heck? Was this even in human's pitch?

“You... I want you to live with me.”, he said watching me dead in the eyes. No doubt he was talking to me. He wasn't probably saying it to the three of us, no he was clearly addressing me. I had to bite my lip harshly to not gasp. Oh. My. Gosh.

I wanted to hit myself. This must be a dream. I … omo... he … did he just?

The tall boy sighed, most likely at my lack of reaction. “But actually... I imagined this to be easier. I don't even know how to explain you what I want...”, he added whispering. My eyes now focused his. Did he mean what he said? Could the boy of my dreams also be the one saving me from homelessness? This was a cheap movie, love themed, putting together the rich boy and the girl from orphanage. Yah! Stop thinking! First, I wasn't a girl, being gay back and forth. Second I wasn't in the orphanage. And third he was under no circumstances in love with me. How could I be imagining this?

I let my eyes drop from him watching the ground as if it was the most interesting thing I'd ever seen. His gaze was so intense. He was like looking behind my acting. Was he by any chance checking me out? Like a dirty e that looked for his next fùck? Hell I knew I was pretty, but I wasn't anyone to hit on.

My feet made their way backwards. If that was the case I had to hurry and get away. I had to save me from being violated by the maniac in front of me.

“Please... don't run away...” I heard him whisper and as I watched him again he had his hands up as if to say he was coming in peace. Would he for real tell the truth? That he was only here to help me?

“You don't have to be afraid.”, the deep, yet soothing voice explained countless times, as its owner made some steps away from me, reaching out his hand, as if to say "Follow me".

I had to admit that he was good at doing gestures to tell what he wanted. I remembered us when we first made our experiences in that studies.

I shouldn't trust him. Niel you can't trust him, he might be dangerous, Niel! Don't! But my body had an acting of its own as it walked towards the black haired taking his hand. Shyly I put on a little amount of pressure. If I wasn't to trust him, my body surely was.

Of course I would go with him.


Hey my dear readers :)

What was today? Right!!! The MV to Missing is finally released *cheers*

And I died while watching guys. I surely died. Seeing L.Joe being all sweet with the girl... and then kissed her. WAH! How can he do that? But really, the MV is amazing. And I grow to like Missing by listening to it for countless times. I won't accept me not to like it!

Haha and as a consequence of seeing it I had to finish this chapter. To give you an idea of Niel's thoughts.

And when we're at it. What do you think is Nielie thinking about C.A.P with the girl in Missing?

 

Loves you, hopes for you to comment :)

~ Annemarie00