Mr. Bang

Listen!

Niel's P.O.V

I saw Chanhee being dragged out of the house and for a brief moment I considered that this really could have been a bad idea. You see the problem in following some random stranger, right? Nevertheless this has been an automatic reaction of my body.

Ricky and the boy he was supposed to live with also left. Usually I should be worrying. I really should. My besties weren't with me and moreover I was stuck with a man I didn't even know.

“So now we are alone...”, the black-haired stated when the door snapped shut. I swallowed, looking directly into his eyes. Lips trembling. I... Though this boy kept having an odd allure towards me, I slowly started to develop some sort of fear. Again the thought of him being a e rushed through my thoughts.

“I didn't get the chance to introduce myself...”, he added after some seconds. “I don't know if you care, or if something like a name is important for you... but... I'm Minsoo. Bang Minsoo. You see... my friends, hm so L.Joe and ChangJo, they call me C.A.P.”

The boy, ah sorry, Minsoo reached for his cellphone laying on the table and typed something into it. As he turned it towards me I couldn't help but show a small smile.

Bang Minsoo; C.A.P

These were the words appearing on the screen. I threw him an innocent smile and Minsoo sighed. He was cute doing so. Despite his usual cool and rather dark-y attitude I began to find out that the guy has his cute moments. Just great, if you ask me.

“I guess you don't have a name, do you?”, C.A.P questioned sending me a sad eye-smile. Omo Minsoo... you actually don't know how much I want to tell you my name. I blinked slowly pretending to not get anything of his words. This wasn't easy. Not at all. Not when you actually wanted to jump right into his arms telling him that you could understand. That you …

“... I thought of a name for you.” My attention was on him again, his lips to specify. The smile he was offering me was so captivating. It literally glued my gaze on him.

“I'll be calling you Nemo.”, I heard Minsoo say. Nemo... ah right. I heard him calling me that. First in the alley he picked us up and then when we entered his house. That was also the moment when he... he told me that he loved me. I breathed several times to come down to earth again. I must have been imagining. I knew for sure that I wanted him to say that and it was proven that the brain fancies things it desperately wants. I just don't question anything. I misheard and that was the end of the story. Somehow I managed to keep expressionless. Don't ask how, I don't know by myself.

That's when I felt that my hand was taken. I blinked once more getting a clear view again. Wait! Was this what I thought it was? Was this Minsoo holding my hand?! If I had been allowed, I definitely would have started squealing like a madman.

The boy in front of me cleared his throat but I was intensely staring at our linked hands. Slowly my facial features dropped. I lifted my head now facing the elder squeezing his hand. My upper incisors dug into my lip as I did so.

“Don't bite...”, Minsoo breathed reaching out his other hand resting it on my cheek. I felt my respiration increasing as he did so. Whispers of touches from his fingertips ghosted over my lips, while I was completely frozen. I wasn't even able to move a single finger.

On one hand finally, on the other hand sadly, he removed his hand looking to the ground, apologizing soundlessly. In a very strange way he seemed to know how to express his thoughts via gestures. In fact absolutely unwanted. It was just his instinctive actions making him do these kind of things. Or at least that was what I believed.

“You... you should go to bed.”, C.A.P's voice ripped me out of my thoughts. “Um... I'm gonna guide you to your room... since I can't describe it...” He let out a swamped sound. The poor guy was already overwhelmed from handling me, even though he didn't really do something with or for me. The chair squeaked when he got up helping me to do so as well.

One of his hands automatically searched for my hand, again, and he pulled me through the whole house. Through aisles, doors, rooms... Where the hell were we? How could a single house be this big? What did he think? How was I to orientate myself? I wasn't even able to remember the way back into the kitchen.

“So... this is where I sleep...”, Minsoo explained as he pointed towards the door at the end of a corridor. “You'll be sleeping right there.”, he continued this time opening the door opposite of his. The room he had introduced as … my room was, for my standards, a gigantic and overly luxury-furnished one. Right from the door hung a big irregular formed mirror. On the left side I saw a wardrobe occupying the whole wall. Nobody... and really nobody was able to have that much clothing so that he could fill this piece of furniture. When I saw the bed my eyes widened even more, if possible, because what they saw was a huge, extremely fluffy-looking double bed with mint green bedding. And he really meant I was the one supposed to be sleeping in there? For real? That was... just too good to believe. I remembered the last time having slept in a bed. It must have been years ago. I would be sleeping like a princess.

“So... um... I-I'm letting you alone... I... my maids will come taking care of you.”, Minsoo softly said before quitting the room.

His... maids?

Just when I finished that thought, two friendly-looking girls peeked through the door and finally made their way towards me.

“He is deaf, Bang Minsoo-sshi said.”, one of the girls stated looking at me.

“He's cute.”, the other one added.

“Well, whatever... we are told to wash him and change him.”, the first girl said.

The maids nodded towards each other before they made funny gestures. I guessed they wanted me to go to the bathroom. But like hell I would go there, with them. It didn't help me at all, as they both took an arm of mine shoving me nearly violently into the bathroom.

My hands tried to hold on everything they could reach. The wall (impossible), the nightstand (not really helpful), the bathroom door... But the maids pulled my clenched fingers apart, finally getting me into the bathroom connected with my bedroom. Slowly but surely I began to develop real fears of these two. As they talked to each other, (this moment I really felt deaf as my brain wasn't able to put sense into their babbling because of me being afraid), I looked around to find a way out of this.

The seemingly elder girl began peeling off my jacket along with my shirt. Realizing what they were doing I slashed around myself with all my strength. It didn't help. Be it my lacking self-defense knowledge or their super-power, I wasn't able to control these crazed monsters.

Having completely undressed me a new fight started, because the maids wanted to wash me. Like putting me into the bathtub, scrubbing the dirt off of me. I could only bless God, that I was able to not scream out of mortal fear. My self was grabbed at my far too skinny arms, raised upwards and seated into the tub. I began to claw my torturers or at least I tried, failing miserably. Suddenly I felt so exhausted and defenseless. That must have been the moment I fainted.

I awoke shivering. My whole body was covered with bruises and scratches I got when fighting against the maids. Over me laid a fluffy blanket, next to me a random plushie. It looked as if a little kid was lovingly brought to bed. It could have been peaceful.

Now that I was alone I realized that I had got a new shirt, along with new boxers and new shorts. They must have changed me, meaning... these two girls see me stark ?!

I shivered at that thought. Sure I knew what they did to me... but now that I think it over, it grossed me out. Affect based I just wasn't able to get what two girls baring me would mean. Don't get me wrong, but I am gay. Me being exposed in front of girls just disgusted me.

I inhaled deeply as I closed my eyes once again, feeling for the plushie, hugging it tightly. For now I would just sleep a bit. Today had been weird and exhausting, in any case. And tomorrow I was to see Minsoo...


My dear readers ~~ <3<3

This would be the next chapter. I guess this is not what you expected and I myself am not quite satisfied with me this time.

But though here you go. It should be a short idea of what Niel is thinking and how C.A.P is acting. Whatever...

Enjoy reading, support us and give us a lot of love. <3 Do subscribe, Do Upvote, Do Comment!

Annemarie00~~ *Loves you*