Who are you?

Listen!

Niel's P.O.V

We were heading out of the big streets towards the part of the city where we usually spend our nights. First we would count the received money and then we could finally find a dry place to sleep. Hopefully it wasn't going to rain tonight.

But most important... “I'm hungry.”, Ricky stated huskily. Well these were his first words since hours. I sighed relieved and nodded. “Me too.”

Do you know how we always sound like in the evenings? Like what you are sounding like when you just got up. I didn't like that. Not at all... Especially since I think we all have very pretty voices. Usually we aren't the persons to keep quiet, but we had to admit that we gain more money when we pretend that we couldn't speak.

Today I could say it was even more difficult for me to hold my tongue. Hell I was thinking. I was thinking about these three guys we met or rather the one that I seduced to give me money. He was hot, and I mean it. I never saw a guy being more delicious. What if... if I had kissed his cheek properly? I my lips. Would they taste like him if I had?

“... earth to Daniel, are you still with us?”, ChunJi asked snapping his fingers in front of my face to get my attention. I shook my head. “Well... sorry... I just wondered... I wondered how much money we were able to get... yeah that's it...”. I laughed nervously. That was embarrassing. And what if I told them? That I fall for a possibly overly rich man... that … that we just had fleeced? I shivered a bit. Was it cold out here? I could swear it was...

“Niel do you feel okay?”, Ricky asked worried. “You seem... sick...” He said making a brotherly expression that showed care. I swallowed hard. “Really... I'm okay... don't worry guys.” White lie... white lie... it was snowing massively. Neither was I feeling okay nor should they stop worrying. I liked attention pretty much, but I wasn't sure if I could trust them in this case. See, they would most likely say: “You are a beggar while he is a gifted child.” or maybe “Dear this is just a stupid love at first sight of a little frustrated kid.” or even “You just love him for his wealth.”

They never would understand that it was different. I had looked into his eyes. Deep in the back of them I had seen sincereness, reliability and real unfaked kindness. I had fallen head over heels in love with the guy. And … it wasn't unconducive that he had an amazing body. he was hot. I wanted to touch him again, that I could feel the structure of his defined muscles again. I was thoroughgoing addicted to him. When there is a god above … I want to have this guy. Nothing more.

“So how much did you get?”, ChunJi asked as we reached the canopied veranda of a tobacco shop. We sat down onto a camping mat cross legged and emptied our pockets. Mostly coins and 5$ notes but sometimes you have the luck to get a little more.

“Forty-nine, fifty. Yeah I thinks that's all.” The blonde stated nodding. “Not bad guys, not bad.”, He complimented us. I inserted my hands into the pockets of my pants. As it was getting darker I started feeling cold. Where was my jacket exactly? I sighed. Right... I had sold it a few weeks ago. Mental note to myself: Never sell warm clothes.

My palm brushed over the insides of my pant pockets. What... what was that? It felt like... I pulled the obscure thing out of my pocket and unfolded it slowly. Then I took a look on it. My heart stood still and my eyes grew to the double of their usual size. This was...

“G-guys...” I said slowly unbelieving what I saw. “Am I d-dreaming?”, I asked staring at the paper in my hand.

“What? No you are sitting in front of me.”, ChunJi mumbled stuffing the money inside his pockets. “What's wrong with you lately Niel?”

“Just... look!”, I was unable to put it into words. What I was holding in my hands was more or less the sum of money that we could get in two days. Two successful days to be exact.

“100$...” It was Ricky ripping me off my thoughts. I just blinked. Again. And again. But it just didn't disappear. He was right. Obviously I held 100$ in my hands. It was the money the black haired shoved into my hands, I knew it. Nobody else could have given me so much money without me noticing. I just was so flashed from his looks that I hadn't realized it.

“Niel from where?”, ChunJi asked slightly clenching his fists. He wasn't angry if you think that, but for us homeless this was a light at the end of a dark tunnel.

“I didn't steal it.”, I had to clarify the situation first. “You know the guy … he must have given me.” “You are gonna share it right?” my dongsaeng then asked. Was I gonna share the only stuff I got from the mysterious man. Was I even gonna spend it? Maybe I could find him through it? Like with the aid of fingerprints? But … everyone else could have touched the note, I scolded myself. I was incredibly naive. He wouldn't want to meet me right?

He was a rich jerk. Most likely he wasn't even remembering me...


Hey guys *peace*

So this is the second chapter. It took me so long to finally get the right idea and then to get the time to write it. And when I'm honest I'm not 100% satisfied but okay here you go,

Are you surprised about C.A.P giving Niel so much money? And then... what do you think will Niel do to get C.A.P... to meet him again? Will Ricky and ChunJi try to keep him from doing so? And then... what are the others thinking about their meeting?

I know I already told you, but I appreciate each and everyone of you that is reading, subscribing and upvoting my story. But these ones who also write comments can make my day, so Do comment!

See you, bye ~        Annemarie00 <3~