Suspicion

The Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suspicion is the cancer of friendship."

- Petrarch

     Bom managed to get out of the cops hands, not by escaping but seeing the guilt through Hee Juns eyes. After finding out which hospital Chanyeol was resting in, she didnt think but went straight there for the support of her brother.

     On the 4th floor, all 11 boys were there along with Minzy, Li Na, and Dara, the moment they caught Bom hurrying was when they stood up.

     "Unnie!" Minzy called out, getting her attention.

     "Where's Chanyeol? Is he okay? Is he awake? Did they perform surgery? Why is he even in the hospital?!" Bom bombed them with a dozen of questions whilst looking at each and every one of their faces, panicking.

     "He started choking when we were eating, and he had difficulty breathing, it turns out that he's allergic to peanut oil that was in the caviar." Dara explained, looking down at her fingertips.

     "Peanut oil? Hes allergic to peanut oil?" 

     "You're his sister yet you dont know?" Li Na scoffed, acting all high infront of her.

     "Well I havent been with him for the past 6 years of his life, what about you?" she raised her brow as Li Na stayed quiet.

     "Anyways." Luhan jumped in to stop them, also to explain to Bom. "We heard hes alright now, but only family members are allowed in right now." Luhan moved his hands in the direction where the door was.

     "Okay, thank you." Bom bowed to the majority, after, she let herself inside the room where Chanyeol was lying down comfortably. "Oppa..." Bom mummbled nervously, wondering how he'd react to her calling him that word.

     Chanyeol turned his head to see his little sister, he didnt react, Bom couldnt tell weather he was happy,disappointed,sad or anything, no emotions showed.

     "A-are you okay?" Bom couldnt think of anything to say except from the normal phrase people usually ask.

     "I'll be fine." Turning his face back to the tv infront.

     "D-do you need help with anything?" Boms eyelids were nervously tremulous.

     "No, I dont need your help, cut the act and go."

     "Act? ~ I dont think you realise that I'm the only family member you have right now. I'm going to stay, and help you wether you like it or not, we only have eachother."

     "Help? Really? Where were you 4 hours ago when I needed you to help? Where were you 10 years ago when I needed you to stay?"

     "10 years ago?" Bom repeated, not remembering anything when he needed her, she remained confused.

10 years ago ~ Flashback...

Chanyeol was silently playing in a room filled with toys that he treasured, his creativity was mixed in with his imaginations, he would run around with his toys and speak while their mouths moved.

Bom peaked through the door to see Chanyeol, her brother that she looked up to, entertaining himself, she admired his imaginations,just watching him play made her feel like she was having a good time aswell, even though she didnt take part.

Chanyeol turned around, 180 degrees and saw the door a little bit opened, took a step closer, only to see his little sister peaking in.

"What are you doing?"

"Just continue with what you were doing oppa." she smiled warmly.

"I dont like the word 'oppa'." he cringed.

"Then what should I call you?"

"Nothing." he stubbornly continued to play with his toys, acting like he never saw Bom.

"...Can I join you?"

He stopped running around, looking down at the toys in his hands, thinking about her question. "Fine." he groaned, knowing he'd probably regret it.

Bom was more than happy, she was overjoyed, just by him accepting her made her feel welcomed, even if it wasnt in a nice tone.

She squeeled, running in to hug him.

"Whats that?" he pointed at the packet Bom was holding.

"Peanuts." she smiled whilst getting a handful and stuffing it inside .

"Where did you get it?"

"From mom and dad."

Why do they always give her things? Chanyeol thought, eeying the packet.

"Want some?" she held it infront of him so he can freely take some.

"No thanks, they dont look that tasty." he turned his head away playing hard to get.

"Suit yourself." she shrugged her shoulders and turned around to play with some action figures.

"No! Not that! Dont play with that!!!" he squeeled, letting out a tantrum, making sure she'd drop it in an instant.

"You scared me." she pouted, gently placing it down without breaking it.

"Play with the stuff toys over there." He pointed over at the far corner, she obediantly nodded and made her way over there, leaving her bag of peanuts.

She had her back facing Chanyeol, he eyed the packet and thought that a couple wouldnt hurt but he was wrong.

Bom looked back and noticed Chanyeol sneaking some in his mouth, she walked over smiling at him. "You could've asked."

"You arent mad?" he remained chewing the peanuts, she shook her head and offered some more, with no hesitation he took more.

Soon, they both finished the packet and Bom went to where she was supposed to play, with the teddys.

They had no problem with the distance between them, they got on with it, they were immersed onto their roles that they didnt know an hour has gone by.

"Oppa, I need a toilet..." she stood up, placing her hands infront of her area, moving around rapidly showing that she was desperate.

Chanyeol hawked a cough before he could speak. "Why didnt you go earlier? And why are you telling me?" the same cough was repeated.

"Can I go to your toilet? Its the nearest." she kept moving around, she wouldnt go unless she has his approval.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter