Acquainted

The Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When the traveler goes alone he gets acquainted by himself."

- Liberty Hyde Bailey

     "Are you Mr.Park Chanyeol?" The police officer asked without giving a simple greeting, looking at him with tense eyes.

     All the students inside the apartment rotate their heads to the direction of the voice.

     "No." Chanyeol carelessly shut the door infront of the police officers face.

     "That is him." Bom confirmed helplessly, being cuffed.

     "Son, I can have you arrested for giving false information to a police officer." he yelled with class through the door.

     Chanyeol closed his eyes tight and grasped on the door knob before opening it. "Yes, I am him."

     "Then this must be your sister, am I right?" the officer moved Bom infront of him.

     Chanyeol shamelessly nodded.

     "Sister? ~ I never knew Chanyeol had a sister." Sora murmurred.

     "He's never mentioned a sister if you think about it." Dara thought.

     They all leaned closer, still sat down on their seats to get a closer look of the unheard sister of Park Chanyeol.

     "The names officer Kang HeeJun. I caught your sister eyeing a product from a shop, later on, she so happened to have stolen it." the officer glarred at Bom making her uncomfortable, more than she already is.

     "His sisters a criminal?!" Xiumin already started to judge her.

     "I'm sure theres a reasonable explanation." Kris backed Bom up.

     Bom peeped up and saw the sight of her brother looking down on her, it may look like a pokerface to the police but to her it was a whole different story.

     "I didnt even take it." Bom whispered.

     "I'm sorry, what was that?" the man tilted a little bit over Bom.

     "I didnt even take it." Bom repeated clearly.

     "That voice sounds familliar." Dara commented.

     "I saw the evidence! ~ It cant just magically pop inside your bag." 

     "What about other evidences? Like the CCTV?"

     "No talking back!" the officer snapped, pointing his finger at Bom as if she was a child.

     "Sorry to intrude but-" Chanyeol bowed politely, only to the officer. "I do believe that you should check the CCTV before making false accusations." 

     Bom gaped towards her brother, wondering why he actually took her side.

     "Very well, but If I do find out you actually stole it, I am putting it in your permanent record, and I heard there's already a few things listed on there." he squinted his eyes, thinking Bom actually did steal it, judging by her past. He gently uncuffed her and passed her onto Chanyeol and left without saying a word.

     Everyone inside were enraging with curiosity to find out who was his sister, they would run up to the door since the officer was gone but they were still guests.

     Bom was rubbing her wrists, the cuffs were on tight and it left her with marks. 

     "Where's your sister?" the two heard, Bom's body started to stiffen up, knowing his friends will still there.

     Chanyeol thought of an idea to hide her, but what's the use? They're going to find out sooner or later.

     "Come in." Chanyeol gave her a cold welcome, she didnt need to be welcomed in to her own home.

    Bom trod as lightly as she could inside, she purposley covered her face with her hair, making it hard for them to take a glimpse at her.

     Sora narrowed her eyes, the clothes that girl was wearing, has she seen them before? The clothes seemed do recent in her eyes.

     "Are you just gonna stand there like a sack of potatoes or are you actually going to introduce us to your sister?" Tao nagged his hyung.

     Chanyeol stepped forward, standing side to side with his little sister. "This is my sister." he didnt look too happy. "Park Bom." he announced. Chanyeol tilted Boms head back himself so they can take a good look at her.

     Sora and Li Na suddenly became twitchy with one another knowing who she really is now.

     "If shes your sister why did you-" Lay innocently began but he ceased when Chanyeol covered Boms ears.

     "What are you doing?" Bom calmly asked, trying to take Chanyeols tight grip off of her ears.

     Chanyeol nervously laughed. "Bom, go to your room, this is big people talk."

     "But they know now." she talked back, accomplishing taking his hands off. "And you guys are only a year older." 

     "It's to do with school."

     "Then why do I have to go?"

     Chanyeol massaged his head and sighed. "Just do me a favour and go."

     "Fine." Bom gave in, dragging her feet across the floor as she entered her room.

     Chanyeol peaked through the hallway to check if she really did go in, he also ran back in light footsteps and sat back in his place with the remote in his hand. "Alright, lets watch some football!" he tried to get away from the situiation by turning up the volume.

     Luhan got up and snatched the remote away from him, turned the tv off, sat back on the sofa he was on before and took out the batteries of the remote and slipped it in his pocket.

     "Why do you want your sister to be tortured?!" Lay started off where he left off.

     "Its a good thing we didnt do anything to her yet, right?" Kai spoke up, everyone else nodded but Li Na and Sora looked at eachother with guilt, unfortunatly for them, Dara noticed.

     "Hey...before we move forward, Sora, continue whay you were saying before the officer came." Dara requested, from the corner of her eye she could see Lay sulking, being ignored for the 2nd time, she giggled at his childish actions.

     Sora delayed from moving for a few moments.

     "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter