Transmogrify

The Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Personality has the power to uplift, power to depress, power to curse, and power to bless." 

- Paul Harris

     Chanyeol couldnt leave Bom at a situation like this. Many friends of his were around Bom, but were they friends of Bom?

     All Chanyeol could do was tell everyone to quieten down, fortunatly, they all followed him. The music toned down aswell.

     Not long after Luhan pushed through the crowd to see what was happening. 

     "Luhan!" Chanyeol went in for a desperate 'bro hug'. "Listen, please stay here to look after Bom, I need to sort somethings out with the police. Thanks." Chanyeol patts Luhans back without hearing a word what Luhan has to say.

     "This is your last warning, if you don't open your door in-" Chanyeol hears through the walls but he opened the door just in time before the police could finish their sentance.

     "Hello officers." A fake smile was glued onto Chanyeols face.

     "Could you explain the loud music?"

     "Uhhh..." Chanyeol scratches his head. "What loud music?"

     "Dont be silly young man. We heard it on our way up. ~We cant be fooled." 

     "Okay...so there was loud music, thats not a problem...right?"

     "Its disturbing the neighbours downstairs." one of the officers state. Chanyeol remained quiet and refused to make eye contact. "You dont mind if we take a look around, right?"

     Chanyeol made a slight pause. "Err...sure?" 

      "You seem a little unsure there." Both officers push Chanyeol aside.

     Chanyeol stayed in one spot since there was nothing he can do.

     "It seems to me that you were partying on a school night? Young man, do you realise what time it is?" one asks as the other observed the scene.

     "10?" Chanyeol replied cluelessly.

     "Its 1am!"

     Chanyeol had to act dumb. "1am? Oh my gosh guys, it is 1am, we should of stopped 3 hours ago! Where did the time go?" he said loudly and clearly.

      The crowd of teenagers didnt follow but Chanyeol gave the majority one scary look to follow his lead. Moments later the kids were shouting "ooooh"'s.

     "Because of how late it is, you guys should probably go." Chanyeols 'smile' was still glued to his face. He shooed the teenagers halfway out, showing his teeth infront of the officers.

     "Wait." The other policeman stopped them. "Alcohol on a school night. How old are you?"

     "20, sir. ~ I believe I am legal to drink." Chanyeol kept on smiling to give a good impression.

     The police officers squinted their eyes. "Please give me your ID."

     The sweat slowly falling from Chanyeols head was easily shown. He took out his wallet from his back pocket and showed the officers a fake ID of him saying he is 20 years old. 

     At that time, Dara, Minzy and Chaerin suddenly asked themselves why the party volume has toned down a bit. Three of them walked outside of Boms room and saw Police officers checking Chanyepls ID. They would go back in and hide, but the other officer already caught them.

     "Hmmm...." the officer reads and gives it back to Chanyeol. Then he looks straight onto Chanyeols eyes with a piercing gaze. "You may be 20, but is everyone else 20?" 

     Chanyeol wasnt afraid to hesitate. The officers were waiting but everyone else knew what he was thinking, they just had to wait for Chanyeols signal.

     "RUN!" Chanyeol belted at the top of his lungs.

     Chanyeol was too close within the officers reach. One of the officers didnt step forward but reached out for Chanyeols arms to handcuff him.

     Luhan had to react quickly to carry Bom who was hopelessly unconcious. He carried her bridal style and ran for the exit.

     Kai looked around for his date but many people were running infront of him. He kept looking without getting caught by the police and the only person he could see was a girl who looked lost and alone.

     He was hiding behind one of the kitchen counters, he couldnt figure out who that person was.

     Looking at the details and features of that persons face behind all the makeup, he could see Minzy with Dara who panicked.

     He watched Dara try to hide Minzy and herself but Dara was taken away by a police officer. Many people were still being chased so they didnt realise Minzy was hiding. This was Kais chance to rescue her.

     He leaped over the counter top and ran straight behind one of the soafas Minzy was hiding behind.

     "Minzy!" he took a hold of her.

     "Kai?!?!" she moved her head frivolously.

     "Its okay, I'm here. We need to get out of her without getting caught."

     "Go without me, Ill trouble you." she worried about fear.

     "Thats not going to happen."

     Minzy gasped when she could feel that she was being carried on Kais back. Electricity ran through her when he held her bare legs, she couldnt see anything but she could feel something.

     With Kais athletic ability, he made it down the 20 flights of stairs with no problem. He was a tad breathless after the run but thats normal.

     One step outside and he sees Kris inside his car with Luhan, Bom, Chen, Suho, Tao and his date. They all waited for him to approach the car. Luhan helped Minzy off of Kais back and into the car.

     "Kris, can we go to the nearest hospital?" Luhan asks, without answering, Kris steps on the pedal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter