False

The Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember that four of his fingers are pointing at himself."

- Louis Nizer

"Are your friends gone yet?"

- Bom

"Yea, I hope you have your key 'cuz I wont be here when you arrive."

- Chanyeol

     "Typical." Bom sighed at the text her brother sent her and started making her way home.

     Bom wasnt surprise to see the mess Chanyeol and the boys left, she got on with it anyways and tidied it up, like the maid she was treated as.

     At normal school hours, she came to a shock when Dara kept looking at her, making her way towards her. "Hi." she kindly greeted.

     Bom gulped down her saliva, she showed lack of confidence. "Hi." she hid herself.

     Dara giggled at how cute she was being. "Dont be scared. I'm not like Sora and Li Na." she informed Bom, her eyes twinkled, Bom saw some good in her. "I really like your new look, it suits you better." she tried making a conversation.

     "T-Thanks." Bom stuttered, brushing her newly made bangs.

     From afar, 2 envious girls were secretly watching. "Whos that girl Daras talking to? Shes really pretty." Li Na comolimented.

     "Li Na." Sora glarred with a b****y pose. "Thats that freak, Bom."

     "Really?" Li Na leaned closer. "Whats Dara doing with her?!" they watched the two girls giggiling and easily getting along with eachother.

     Sora felt a sudden movement of a person, their arms slid round her waist, she was aware of that person her neck with his face. "Hey babe, what you looking at?" he asked, Sora kept starring at the two, eventually Kris looked aswell while the boys were behind his back also observing the scene. 

     "Woah, that new girl is hot!" Sehun exclaimed with enthusiasm.

     "Er, no shes not." Li Na hissed.

     Chanyeol had his hands in his pocket, he had his eyes mostly on Dara, but the girl next to her seemed to also be getting his attention, he kept looking and there was a faint sign of recognition on his face.

     "Sehun." Sora snapped her fingers infront of his face while Kris still had his arms around her waist. "Thats Park Bom." she informed.

     Chanyeol quivered at hearing his sisters name, the fact that Sora claimed that unrecognizable girl infront of him was his sister, his body stiffened up.

     Why didnt he know that was his sister?

     Even though Chanyeol lives under the same roof as her, doesnt mean he sees her every night and day. He stayed out the night; he didnt get to see his sisters transformation.

     Luhan stayed without moving a muscle, wouldnt be able to tell if he was looking at Dara or Bom.

     "Quick! Daras coming! Act natural!" Lay whispered but it was loud enough for the 13 people to hear.

     From the corner of Chanyeols eyes, he saw Dara coming, and Bom leaving. "Hey guys." Dara smiled.

     Chanyeol tried to 'act natural' but he was in a ridiculous pose, he awkwardly got out of it and scratched the back of his head. "Hi Dara." another goofy smile came up.

     "Dara!" Sora squeeled. "What were you doing with her?!"

     "Who? ~ Bom?" 

     "Who else?!" she screamed.

     "I was just complimenting her."

     "Erm...Why?!"

     "Geez! ~ lower it down." Suho complained.

     "Because she looked pretty." Dara answered.

     "No she doesnt!"

     Suddenly, all 15 eyes moved to the right when 2 boys walked passed, gossiping. "Hey, did you see that girl from Juliard?"

     "The one that looks like the grinch?"

     "You wont be calling her that after you see her! The girls a total babe!" he cheered. "Maybe I could get into her pants." he winked.

     "Not before me!" the two immature boys ran off.

     For some unknown reason, this disgusted Luhan. Normally, he wouldnt care about peoples ual lives, but this urked him.

     "Looks like shes already attracting the boys." Xiumin implied.

     "Hey Bom!" Chaerin called her name out down the hallway.

     Bom who was unaware who it was, turned around anyway and waved at Chaerins way.

     "Theres some talk about you already!" she nudged Bom.

     "Huh?" Bom nervously asked.

     "Dont worry, its positive things." Chaerin winked. "I heard some boys are gonna make a move on you." she seemed really excited for Bom.

     "Maybe I should go back to my old style..." Bom sighed, holding her books infront of her chest.

     "What?! No! I gave you a makeover, and it was for free! There is no way I am letting you go back." Chaerin protested.

     Afterschool, Bom w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter