Mislead

The Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When we tell little white lies, we become progressively colour-blind. It's better to remain silent than to mislead."

- James E. Faust

     "Did you ask him why he has come?" Luhan asked without planning to get up.

     "Yes...he's requested a favour from you." 

     "What kind?" the maid stood there with an unexplained occurance that baffled her. "Forget it, Ill go see him." Everyone watched Luhan walk out of the room silently.

     Luhan made his way to the entrance, he caught a glimpse of Chanyeols tall figure, behind Chanyeol, he heard the sound of Luhans footsteps.

     "Hyung!" Chanyeol called out,a faint smile touching the corners of his mouth.

     "Hmm?" Luhan hummed, slipping his hands inside his pockets.

     "I have a huge favour to ask you."

     "I'm aware of that."

     "So erm...you know Dara..." he hesitated, taking pauses while he can. "Well, Li Na said-" he nervously added.

     Luhans voice interrupted Chanyeols thoughts. "I dont want to hear it if its about Li Na."

     A strong hand seized Luhan before he could leave. "Hyung, hear me out." Luhan turned around and fixed his clothing before Chanyeol could speak.

     "Li Na said she could set me up on a date with Dara if I could set you and her up on a date." Chanyeol hurried to finish his sentance whilst awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

     "So...like a double date?"

     Relief bought a smile to his lips. "Yea, exactly."

     "No." Luhan directly answered with honest thoughts.

     "Hyung please, Dara hardly hangs around me anymore!" Chanyeol begged, Luhan could see thag he really wanted this. "And besides, Li Nas not so bad..." he sounded unsure.

     "The girl stalks me." Luhan was capable of pulling off a pokerface in this situation.

     "Maybe she'll stop when you give her a chance." Chanyeol naturally shrugged off.

     After moments of thinking, Luhan returned with a mile-wide smirk on his face. "Okay, but you have to do me a favour in return."

     "Anything." Relief unleashed within Chanyeol.

     After the descision Luhan made, he told him what he wanted, Chanyeol hesitated for a second but in the end he came to accept it.

     "Guys, change of plans." Luhan annpunced, walking into the lounge where his guests were eating, making themselves silent to hear what Luhan has to say.

     "Why so sudden? - What did Chanyeol say?" Lay asked sharply, his brows drawing down.

     "Chanyeol asked me to go on a 'double' date with Li Na so he can be with Dara." People caught him rolling his eyes.

     "So?" Bom couldnt understand.

     "We"re going to screw up that 'date'."

     Bom remained uncomfortable. "I dont think its appropriate to mix revenge with his love life."

     "Its fine, we'll call Dara to let her in on the plan." Tao explained, immersed in his chicken.

     "I dont know about this..." Minzy agreed with Bom, they werent completely on board.

     A couple of days later, into the weekend, Luhan got ready for his gathering with Li Na, Chanyeol, and Dara, he refuses to call it a date. He was expected to wear something nice, judging how high and rich he is but he considered it to be casual.

     They met up in front of some ostentatious resturaunt that Li Na requested for the four of them, as usual, the boys got their earlier.

     "Hyung, its supposed to be formal." Chanyeol observed Luhan who was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, whilst Luhan looked back at Chanyeol, he was well prepared, wearing a suit and tie, he could tell how nervous Chanyeol was.

     "I didnt get the message." Luhan spoke without worry.

     "Its the Le Dalí!" Chanyeol pointed at the title sign of the resturaunt. Luhan sees it as every other resturaunt he walks pass. "Its french!" Chanyeol exclaimed, trying to verbally knock some sense into him. "5 star resturaunt!" 

     "Cool." Luhan commented with a usual blank face, he went to so many resturaunts that are rated 5 star and none of them impressed him; this was no big deal to him.

     "If they tell you to get out because of your attire, Im not helping you out." Chanyeol stated firmly.

     "Even better." Luhan looked up, with a large grin splitting his face.

     "Did you plan this?" Giving Luhan a suspicious look.

     Luhan didnt answer,looking over Chanyeols shoulder, there were two girls walking behind him, both elegantly dressed for the appropriate attire.

     "Hi Dara, hi....hi." Chanyeol reiterated, throwing a shy smile directly and only at Dara.

     "Hello." Daras smile exposed well-maintained teeth and a twinkle in her eyes, showing shes comfortable around Chanyeol.

     "You look good today, Luhan." It seemed that Li Na had trouble saying it.

     "I dont need your sarcasm." Luhan avoided her.

     "I-I wasnt being sarcastic..." Li Na mummbled, watching the three walk inside,then following behind.

     Chanyeol who booked the table was leading, a person who seemed to be working kindly took off his jacket, he turned to Luhan but turned back to doing what he was doing, noticing what Luhan was wearing.

     The group was escorted to a table in a corner far back, Luhan was behind the three, he kept a straight face going on, looking around, he re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter