Confession

The Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Never do anything that you can't admit doing, because if you are that ashamed of whatever it is, it's probably wrong."

- Ashly Lorenzana

     "You..." he squinted his eyes towards her. "You're Park Bom." he stated.

     "Who's Park Bom?" she was crap at lying.

     He took no notice of what she said. "What are you doing in Chanyeols apartment?" the male questioned.

     "What are you doing outside of Chanyeols apartment?" Bom thought fast.

     "I left something here, your turn." he folded his arms and waited for her.

     "Who are you?"

     "I'm surprised you don't know." he was full of himself.

     "Excuse me?"

     "You've been in the school for a day, and you dont know who I am?"

     "Are you supposed to be some kind of trainee under a really popular label or something?" Boms facial expression looked like she didn't bother.

      "My names Wu Yi Fan, but I go by the name Kris." he held out his hand, giving her permission to shake it, but she kindly refused. "Now, Why are you in Chanyeols apartment?" Kris eyed her down.

     "Isn't it obvious?"

     He stood there silent, thinking about it, then a lightbulb suddenly appears on top of his head. "Are you guys dating?"

     "Ew no, what?" she imagined herself vomiting non-stop.

     "Good, because if you were, Chanyeols standards lowered." Kris chuckled to himself. "Are you his maid?"

     "I guess you could say that." she rolled her eyes. 

     "Really?"

     "Well I did clean up after you guys." she scratched her head.

     "Sorry about that." he let himself in Chanyeols apartment and tried to find what he was looking for. "When you were cleaning up, did you happen to find a necklace?"

     "Well you have to be a bit more specific."

     "The pendant is a wish bone. Its 25 carats worth."

     "That much?!" she squeeled. "I mistakened it for a piece of junk." she giggled, leaving Kris insulted as she went into her room to get a box. "Dammit, I could've sold it." she thought to herself and lifted up the box she needed. 

     She walked over back to the living room and placed it on the table, she opened the lid and rummaged through her things to find it. Kris stood there waiting for her to get it out until he noticed something familliar, he carelessly took it out of the box, not thinking about how Bom would react of him touching her stuff. "The Kite Runner." he read out the title.

     "Dont touch that." she snatched it off of his hands and placed it on the other side of the table.

     "Its hard to get that nowadays..."

     "I know."

     "Have you read it?"

     "I started."

     Kris' lips formed a smirk. "Hassan gets , Baba gets cancer and Sohrab attempts sui-" Bom covers his mouth shut before he could blurt out any more.

     "You cant just spoil it for people!" Bom scolded.

     "I cant help it." he laughed.

     "Ah, here it is." Bom had a simillar smirk to Kris when she held up the necklace. 

     "Well, Ill be taki-" he cut off his sentance when he failed to take it from Bom.

     Bom walked away with a sly look on her face. "25 carats? Why would you carry such a precious thing around with you casually?"

     "Its not funny, give it back Chanyeols maid." he ran after her.

     "You still believe Im Chanyeols maid?" she laughed at how gullible he was.

     Bom stood 7 paces away from him, he was still running after her. "Well who are you then?" he asked just as he was only inches away from her, she moved out of the way, his reaction time was pretty good so he stopped before he could bang his head on the wall.

     There was a pictured frame infront of him, a picture of 2 kids, one boy and one girl. The girl smiled happily while the boy had his arm over the girl, his smile didnt show much, it contrasted. He looked closely at the boy, no doubt it was Chanyeol, you can tell it was him from his ears...and the girl, resembled someone familliar. "Your his sister?" he turned around to see Bom dropping his necklace infront of him.

     "Yep." she answered. He caught it before it could touch the ground.

     "Why didnt I see that picture before?"

     "Chanyeol always tells me to take it down whenever he has visitors." she rolled her eyes and packed her stuff back into the box. "You may go now."

     "I dont get it, why would he want us to make his sisters life a liv-" he stopped at the thought of Chanyeols words earlier.

     "A living what?"

     The following day, school ended pretty quick for Bom, she tried to stay away from trouble, by avoiding certain people. How? Hiding in the toilets, hiding from society.

     Her first thought when she stepped outside is that she had to attend the sessions her parents scheduled her to attend. She took out her phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter