Satisfaction

The Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He who is not satisfied with a little, is satisfied with nothing."

- Epicurus

     "Revenge? Why revenge?" Bom bit/chewed on the tip of her chopsticks.

     "Why not? Your brother has been hiding you, his own sister, dont you want to teach him a lesson?" Chen raised a brow.

     "What exactly did he tell you guys when I went into my room?"

     "Doesnt matter." Sehun quickly spoke in a matter of seconds.

     "No. Bad idea. He'll kick me out." 

     "He cant kick his own sister out!" Tao objected.

     "He's being nice to me now anyways, so there really is no point."

     "Yea, thats cuz we told him to." Tao shrugged his shoulders, not realising he blurted it out.

     Chen thumped his forehead. Hard. "Dumb f***." he commented.

     "Wait, you told him to? So hes being nice not because he wants to, but because he was tol-"

     Chen and Sehun moved their arms in sync, covering . "Just meet up in Luhans house after school." Sehun told.

     Before Bom could say more, they all left already, who knew they could finish their foods quickly whilst explaining?

     One thing Bom forgot to ask was, Where does Luhan live? ~ Wait, Luhan? Out of all 4 boys, why Luhans house? 

     At least Bom has an advantage of knowing Minzy, unless she wasnt there.

     Tao told Bom to wait outside for them afterschool, but they had to meet up somewhere specifically, like behind a bush so they wont be seen, especially by Chanyeol.

     Bom peaked out of the bush and saw her brother standing on his own,  other kids were going on with their lives, going home. 

     Bom turned her phone on silent, knowing he was gping to text her any second now by the looks of him getting out his device.

"Where are you? I'm outside." 

- Chanyeol

"You can go home first, I'm going round a friends for a music project."

- Bom

     To Chanyeol, it sounded believable, he knew her lessons and she overheard her some night, talking to a girl about their task.

     "There you are, come on lets go." without even realising, Chen grasped Boms wrist and pulled her along with him, Bom watched her brother walking the opposite way, the distance grew stronger.

     Only two of them were together, the walk was silent since she was being dragged and there wasnt much to talk about.

     When they reached Luhans property, there was a wall, that protected the inside with a gate, Chen spoke into the monitor, telling him it was just them. The gate automatically opened, the garden was divine, had flowers of different colours of different types. The neatly cut bushes were made into shapes, funny ones aswell, one was shaped as an elephant and another as a horse. The pathway had a mix of stones and pebbles, everything clashed in together really well and to complete it, their was a fountain in the middle, just before entering the mansion. Walking through all this, something was bothering her. Its a shame Minzy couldnt see the beauty in her own home...

     Chen lead her to the lounge where all of the boys were but Chanyeol.

     "Shes here!" Bom heard, they all got up and gave a warm welcome.

     "arent you gonna talk?" Baekhyun asked, looking at how she was just looking at everything without saying a word, then he drew his own breath in. "Are you mute?" he covered his opened mouth.

     Suho rolled his eyes and smacked the back of Baekhyuns head. "Pabo."

     "Owh, Kkaebsong." he rubbed the area where he got hit.

     "I didnt think the rest were coming." Bom thought.

     "Well, at a time like this, we all have to gather." Kai illustrated.

     Bom found a loophole. "Well what about my brother?"

     "Not when he's the target." Kai quickly answered, like he didnt even think about it.

     "What about those girls?"

     "They arent with us." Luhan rolled his eyes.

     "Yah, they are." Kris snapped.

     "Just because you're dating one and Chanyeol likes one doesnt mean they are with us, or our friends." Bom didnt know how Luhan could be so cold.

     "Wait, Chanyeol likes one?" Bom couldnt help but ask to confirm it. The boys nodded. "M-My b-brother?" she pointed at her self while stuttering. They all continued to nod. "Seriously?" she made a face like she couldnt believe it.

     "yes."

     "Who? ~ Please tell me it isnt Sora or Li Na, I do not approve." she folded her arms.

     "Arent you his younger sister?" Lay questioned.

     Bom curled up, showing she lost confidence there. "Yes...but that doesnt mean I dont have a say in this." she held her head high. "Anyways, who is it?"

     "Sora." Suho joked, eyeing at Kris' reaction.

     "Yah!" Kris got up to playfully beat Suho while the others laughed.

     After they settled down after some banter, Bom asked the same question again. "Dara." Baekhyun answered.

     "Oooh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter