140214

The Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You wrote 'love' with a pencil so you can erase it whenever it didnt work out for you."

- Unknown

     A week later, early into February, Jae Won and Ji Sun decided to make a farewell to their kids.

     Chanyeol, being the eldest and only son, took the responsibility to drive his parents to Incheon safely with Bom. Also with Suyin who tagged along. She and the Park couple made quite an attatchment for the past 2 months. Needless to say, she will miss them, hopefully find some time to visit.

     Exhausted, Chanyeol flung his keys directly to the couch as he plodded to take his outer wear jacket off.

     "Now that they're gone, we can party when we want to." He schemed his way with a piece of paper.

     "Please." Bom replied in disbelief. "Like Im going to let that happen."

     "Look, I know you have amnesia, but I'm sure you havent forgot that I am older." he continued to write down what he planed.

     "Okay, have your party, but remember, there is such thing as video call in the 21st century."

     Chanyeol expressed his dissapointment by scrunching the paper into a spherical shape and carelessly launching it in the bin.

     The day after, a Tuesday, afterschool. Normally, Chanyeol has his friends over, even with his parents there. Or he'd be out with his friends. This is a first in a while which questioned Bom.

     "Yah Bom-ah!" he called across the apartment. He was sat still infront of the tv.

     "Yeah?" Bom first asked when she took her first sight at him.

     "I need to talk to you."

     "Am I in trouble?"

     "No."

     "Did someone get in trouble?"

     "No."

     "Did something bad happen?"

     "No." Chanyeol felt an peculiar conversation forming. Knowing Bom, it will lead to something irrelevent.

     Bom gasps all of a sudden. "Is this 'The talk'?" she emphasised. "Did mom and dad tell you to do this? ~ 'Cuz I swear I am not ready." Bom babbled.

     "What the ?~No." he gaped at her in disdain.

     "I dont see why I have to stay then." she placed her lips in a firm line.

     Chanyeol sighs as he ruffles his hair a little. "Just come over here."

     "You have to make it quick though."

     "Why?"

     "Because I'm doing homework." 

     "Homework? Yeah right. I could hear you screaming over some drama through the walls."

     Bom scoffed under her breath. "'Some drama'?!"

     "Just shush. You're wasting your time. The quicker we get this over with, the quicker you get to watch it."

     Bom decided to abide Chanyeols suggestion.

     "Okay, this may be a little awkward...okay a lot awkward..." he found it a hassle to start off.

     "I swear this is 'The talk'." Bom interrupts, placing her chin on her hand out of boredom.

     "I'm trying to take things seriously here." urked, he was.

     "Okay, I'll try not to laugh about ." 

     Chanyeol facepalemed himself, embarrassed.

     "Wait...arent I a little too old to be taught about this? I swear this was supposed to be taught to me ages ago."

     "Can't you take a hint?" Chanyeol burries his face in his hands.

     "You got someone pregnant, didnt you?" 

     "Where the hell did you get that from?!"Chanyeol pulls his head up to look at Bom in contempt.

     "The used I found in your room."

     "What used ?!"

     Bom let out a giggle. "I'm kidding. Its so fun teasing people." 

     Chanyeol folds his arms, giving Bom a disappointed gaze, something like a father would do to his daughter.

     "Carry on." Bom suggested.

     "If you had a boyfriend..."

     "Oh boy." Bom heckled once again.

     "What would you want for a valentines gift?"

     "Who's the girl?" Bom started to pay attention.

     "Girl?" Chanyeol breathed heavily. "What girl? Pfffttt, why do you assume its a girl?"

     "Its Dara unnie isnt it?!" Bom leaned in closer full of excitement.

     "How did you know?!"

     "Your friends are such gossips." Bom slightly chuckled.

     "They are so dead once I see them."

     "Good luck with that." Bom gets up, preparing to leave.

     "Woah, wait. You havent answered my question."

     Bom quickly gazed up at the cieling, pretending to think. "I dont know. I dont know about 'love' or 'crushes' you shouldnt of asked me."

     "So you came here, talking about something irrelevant then you leave me unanswered?!"

     "Pretty much." she grinned.

     "Sometimes I wish you were still afraid of me."

140214

     Bom lingered by the door, tolerated. "Yah! We're late! C'mon." she bellowed, making it loud enough for Chanyeol to hear clearly.

     "I'm coming." he rushes outside of his room. Untidy, Unprepared, Unplanned. 

     Bom exhaled deeply, knowing she has to fix his appearance for him. She takes over, doing his top button on his uniform, buttoning up his blazer, flicking off the dust from his uniform and finally sweeping his hair to the side.

     "Where's the boquet of roses?" she muttered.

     "Ah!" Chanyeol remembered and rushed out of the scene again to fetch it. "Are you sure she'll like the roses?" anxiety was eating him up.

     "You asked for my help, didnt you?" she made sure as they went into the elevator. "And besides, roses is a classic valentines gift. I havent dated or anything but I know alot of girls would kill to recieve roses."

     "Even you?" Chanyeol tried to hide his gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter