Traduce

The Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If a negative viewer looks at you with an ugly fiendish eye, find a way and pluck off his eyes, or better still, protect your good image."

- Michael Bassey Johnson


    Its a Saturday evening and knowing that she didnt show up made her feel apprehensive, lowering her reputation.

     Noticing she saw her phone light up, it took her a minute to think wether she should read the message and reply or not look at all. It came to a conclusion where she did read it and reply.

"Where are you?"

- Luhan

"Home, why?"

- Bom

"I'm coming over."

- Luhan

     Bom wanted to reply, asking about the trial, however she remembered that he said he didnt attened.

     Bom sat still, anxiously waiting, not even watching tv or reading a book help kill the time.

     When she heard three knocks on the door, she didnt hesitate to open it. There was more people than she expected, it was Luhan and his friends, minus Kris, including Minzy, Daegun, Dara and Chanyeol.

     If Chanyeol was there, why didnt he open the door himself? Many questions roamed inside her head as she let them in.

     Chanyeol was the last, she got in his way and froze, nothing but her eyes moved,they were going crazy.

     "Excuse me." he politely spoke, he said it nicer than what Bom expected, probably because their were guests.

     Bom moved to her right, Chanyeol moved to his left, making them still face eachother. They attempted a second try but the same thing was repeated. Bom bowed her head and frowned while Chanyeol moved to the sofa and sat down.

     Before joining them, Bom closed the door behind her and sat down in between Dara and Minzy.

     "What happened?" Bom started off.

     "We proved you innocent!" Daegun cheered.

     "Really?!" she only looked at Daegun with a huge smile stuck onto her face, not long after she hugged him tightly.

     "Well this is awkward." Baekhyun grinned looking at Daeguns expression, seeing how much he is enjoying the embrace of Bom.

     Bom let go but Daegun kept on holding tight. "Daegun, you can let go now." her face looked uncomfortable.

     "Do I have to?" he said with dreamy eyes.

     "Ew, yes." she reacted fast by taking his arms off her. "I forgot how weird erted you were." She rested back onto the sofa, keeping her distance from Daegun even though he was really near, next to Minzy.

     "Anyways, how did you guys prove me innocent?" 

     "Well-" Daegun started but was interuppted when Minzy covered his mouth shut.

     "Luhan Oppa will explain." 

     "That day you told me, that day when you were arrested, me, Kris, Minzy and Daegun sneaked into the secuirity room where the CCTV tapes were. You were innocent."

     "Is that all you're going to say?" Suho asked, knowing the story behind it all.

     Bom remained naive. "How did the figurine get inside my bag?"

     "Do you still think Li Na and Sora isnt involved?" Luhan eyed her, hinting the obvious.

     "No..." giving it a second thought. "Yes...?" she stayed unsure. "I dont know!"

     "She may be pretty but she is dumb." Daegun commented.

     "Yah! Daegun, keep quiet." Minzy scolded by whispering.

     "I'm just saying, even a 7 year old can figure it out!" he reffered to himself.

     Bom rolled her eyes and looked at Luhan as a sign for him to continue. "They were the ones that sneaked the little figurine inside your bag."

     "Those-" Bom was attempting to swear but looking at Daegun, she couldnt. "Nincompoops." 

     "Somebody please buy her a thesaurus." the rude 7 year old remarked again.

     Bom and the others chose to ignore him. "But didnt the officer look at the CCTV footage?! Why did he say I was guilty?!"

     "Calm down, were getting to that bit." Chanyeol tamed his sister with his words.

     "We check-"

     "Wait!" Dara interuppted. "We shouldnt be saying this."

     "Why not?" Lay asked.

     Dara moved her eyes towards Daegun, who was still a child and what Luhan was about to say was a little too explicit for a seven year old.

     "Minzy and Kai, can you take Daegun to nother room?" Luhan kindly asked, Minzy obeyed her older brother and got up with the help of Kai who started leading the two.

     "Can Bom noona come?" Daegun smirked.

     "You'll have to wait until another 12 years." Chanyeol chuckled and patted Daeguns head before leaving.

     "Anyways, Li Na and Sora had some sort of deal with the officer."

     "Bribery?" Kyungsoo suggested.

     "I guess...They offered pleasure if he states that you were guilty."

     "You whitnessed this?" Bom was gobsmacked.

     Luhan didnt see what was so 'amazing' since Bom had a totally different expression. "Yea, so?"

     "So you practically watched p*rn?" with no doubt, the whole room was filled with laughter.

     Luhan stayed still with embarressment, he waited for everyone to stop laughing before he could explain himself. "I stopped it before they could do anything."

     "Sure." Tao had a evil grin glued onto his face.

     Luhan rolled his eyes, he told the truth, he doesnt have to say anymore.

     "Wait, didnt you say Kris was with you?" Bom asked.

     "Yes."

     "Is that why he isnt here? Did he break up with Sora?" 

     "Why do you care?" Sehun asked, opening a can of coke.

     "Just curious." she shrugged her shoulders.

     "Anyways, after that, I took the footage and gave it to my father during the trial, the officer isnt going to jail, even though its slander, it didnt do much to you. ~ You didnt loose a job or anything like that. However you can press charges on the officer, Li Na, and Sora." Luhan explained.

     Everyone watched Bom making her descision. "Even though I dont like Li Na and Sora, after all that bullying and false accusations, I'm not going to press charges on all three of them."

     "What? Why not?!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

     "Because...I believe in second chances." she smiled, looking directly at Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter