Desirous

The Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where there's smoke, there's fire. Where there's you, there's desire."

- Source Unknown

     Early in the morning, when they are supposed to be asleep, both Chanyeol and Bom headed off somewhere in Chanyeols car.

     "Winter break is only 1 day away, do you have any plans?" Chanyeol asked.

     "Plans like what?"

     Chanyeol started to think of examples. "Going out of town, or the country."

     "You're still not trying to get rid of me, are you?" Bom raised a brow.

     "Maybe, Maybe not." he grinned, keeping his eyes on the road. "No, but seriously, do you?"

     "Even if I do, mom and dad probably wont let me since they are staying with us till the end." Bom sighed.

     "So you do have plans? ~ Like what."

     "Nothing big." Bom looked at her fingernails like its no big deal. She was trying to avoid that question.

     "If its 'nothing big' then theres no problem telling me."

     "You wont be intrested anyway."

     "Try me."

     Bom released a big groan. "Fine. Kris' mom invited me to their house in Busan for Christmas."

     Chanyeols smirk said a thousand words. "And what did you say?" he giggled.

     "Well I had no choice but to say yes. But that was before I knew mom and dad were coming over."

     "As expected. ~ Bom cant choose between her parents and her boyfriend."

     "Say that again and I'll make you regret it."

     "Im just saying." took a while for him to stop laughing. "Kris' mom was pretty convinced. When we waited for you guys 2 days ago, she was worried sick. And you even ended up staying 'round his house."

     "Thats because she wouldnt let me go out in the dark alone, especially when its raining, hard."

     "Mmmhmm." he hummed in disbelief. "By the way, I got invited too."

     "Really?!"

     "Yea. So did Xiumin hyung. So did Luhan hyung. So did Suho hyung. So did Lay hyung. So did-"

     "Okay, are you really going to sit there and tell me individually whos going when you could've just said your friends."

     "Yes. Where was I? ~ So did Baekhyun hyung. So did Chen hyung..."

     Bom rolled her eyes and looked out the window as he kept naming names. Also to avoid his voice, she plugged in her earphones to make the rest of the car ride more soothing.

     Bom and Chanyeol stood with the rest of other family members of friends that waited for their person coming out from their flight.

     The first couple of people walked out but that wasnt Chanyeol and Boms parents.

     Giving them five minutes and they came out. Without doubt, Chanyeol and Bom rushed in to give both of them a hug each.

     They exchanged greetings whilst Chanyeol and Bom carried their luggage into the car, the parents saw their childrens teamwork and figured they have been getting along very well.

     "Aigoo, I forgot how cold it was in Korea." Mr.Park shivered as he put on his seatbelt.

     "I hope you guys bought some thick and comfy clothes because its going to get colder than this." Chanyeol said with heat that transformed into smoke coming from his mouth.

     "So...Bom-ah, how is school here?"

     Bom could only think of one word answers now. She was more nervous about telling her parents about the trip to Busan, especially with having the little talk with Chanyeol in the car. "Great."

     "How's therapy?" her mother kept on going with the questions.

     "Better."

     "Better? ~ Honey, that makes no sense." 

     "As in, my disability is getting better." Bom pulled a fake laugh.

     "Speaking of therapy, we heard that you didnt attend the last session."

     Bom froze. "Huh? Yes, yes i did." 

     "Apparently someone took you away."

     "Where did you hear this?"

     This may or may not have helped Bom but Chanyeol couldnt hold it in. "Bom has a boyfriend!"

     "Yah!" Bom screamed, thats not what they planned. She slapped him behind the head making the car jiggle a bit, he got distracted in driving.

     "Bom-ah, dont do that, thats dangerous." Mrs.Park scolded.

     "Yeah 'Bom-ah'" Chanyeol agreed with a kid-like tone.

     "But other than that, omo! You have a boyfriend already?! And I noticed you dyed your hair black and it looks so much more healthier! And who is this lucky boy? My Bommie is growing up!" Mrs.Park squeeled in happiness.

     On the other hand, Mr.Park was very calm. "Now you know the rules Bom, no dating until I meet him first."

     "Yah." Mrs.Park light slapped her husbands shoulder. "Let her be. ~ Remember when we were like that?" she giggled.

     The kids at the front had no other choice but to moan. "Please dont." Chanyeol sighed.

     "'Please dont' what?" his mother seemed clueless.

     "Please dont tell us your love story back in high school, its getting way too old now, and we heard it enough."

     "Well what about you Chanyeol, have you found a girl yet?" his mother annoyingly asked.

     Bom turned her head to face Chanyeol, a grin was formed, knowing he liked Dara.

      Chanyeol started to sweat but it didnt show. "I think we should focus on Bom, she has something to tell you." he blinked rapidly.

     Bom gave him the 'evils', already planning a harmless revenge on him.

     "What is it Bom-ah? And please tell us his name...and what he looks like...and what he does...and his address."

     "Omma, thats really unnecessary."

     "Well we have to meet him sooner or later!"

     "I choose later." Bom raised her hand.

     "I choose soon! ~ Maybe tommorow afterschool." 

     "Thats a great idea!" their mother was already full of excitment.

     Bom shook her head from side to side whilst squinting her eyes, targetting Chanyeol.

     "Chanyeol, tell us about him."

     "Chanyeols really busy right now mom. He's driving. Like you said, its dangerous." Bom placed her lips on a firm line.

     "Oh hush...its only a little bit of explaining."

     "Well..." Chanyeol started. "His name is Wu Yi Fan."

     "He sounds Chinese." Mrs.Park murmmured. "Is he Chinese?" she questioned, Chanyeol nodded. "Oooh, you picked a good one Bom."

      Bom rolled her eyes.

     "But we like to call him Kris. He's in my year,a senior-"

     "You're dating a boy older than you?!" Mr.Park shouted.

     "What did I say earlier?!" Mrs.Park shouted back. "You're 3 years older than me, but they only have a 1 year ."

     Mr.Park was hushed by his wife.

     "And he and Bom started dating a week ago, by the way, he likes to call her Sora, so-"

     "Sora? What kind of a name is that?!" 

     "Mom, its kind of a couple thing, like those cute nicknames." 

     "Oh, please." Bom whispered to herself and leaned her head against the window.

     "I know its only been a week, but things are getting serious between him and Bom, so-" Chanyeol explained before he was interuppted. Bom could see where he was going, she let him talk because she was too afraid to explain herself.

     "Serious?!" their father exclaimed. "Dont tell me you lost your ity, if you turn pregnant, there will be no oppurtunities left for you and-"

     "Dad, Im not pregnant, let Chanyeol speak."

     "And...

                     HisMotherInvitedMe,Bom,

AndACoupleOfOtherFriends

ToStayOverThereHouse

InBusanOverChristmas."

     He described rapidly.

     "Way to go." Bom mouthed quietly from the corner of her seat.

     "So you're going to stay with them over Christmas? ~ But what about family time? We havent celebrated together as a whole in 6 years." Mrs.Park pouted sadly.

     "Well..."

    Suddenly, Mrs.Park gasped and clashed her hands together. "Can we come too?!"

     Afterschool, on a friday, Chanyeol drove his family over to Kris' house. Luckily it was afterschool, because it was enough time to tell Kris about her parents, unexpectedly, he was okay with it.

     Going through there massive garden, Bom looked at her parents faces, they had the same expression as her when she first walked through.

     Without evening opening the main doors, it was opened already, by the maids.

      "Welcome Mr and Mrs Park." they heard once they were lead into the lounge. "I'm Yi Fans mother, Wu Suyin." she went in for a handshake to both parents. "And this is Yi Fan." she moved her hands to Kris' direction, he was wearing a tux, why? Bom thought, it wasnt even a formal occasion. And thats when the obvious hit her, hes rich anyway.

     Mr and Mrs Park shook Kris' hand whilst Kris bowed to the elders. Bom eyed her parents and examined them. So far they like what they see. They were impressed, this came to a surprise to Bom, especially to her father who is hard to impress.

     "I'm Park Jae Won, and this is my wife, Park Jisun. Mother and Father to Chanyeol and Bom." Jae Won smiled.

     "Bom? ~ Whos Bom?" Suyin asked kindly.

     The three kids stiffened their bodies.

     "...My daughter?" Jisun had no other way to put it. This is one of the most awkwardest situations their parents have been in. 

     "I thought her name was Sora?"

     "Ahh, you see, thats their nicknames for eachother, like she calls him Kris, and he calls her Sora, its a couple thing." Jisun explained like they were already friends.

     "I see." Suyin smiled and faced Bom. "Forgive me for not calling you your real name." she bowed, Bom bowed back. Suyin went back to Boms parents. "Sorry, I only arrived last week, Im not up-to-date. Please, have a seat."

 

     A couple of days later, the day before Christmas, Christmas eve, the Park family were packed and ready to go to the resort in Busan. It turns out that Siyun also took a liking to Boms parents, the meeting in her home went smoothly, and she even offered to take them in in their resort house. ~ There was room for plenty more.

     Everyone had to meet there at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter