Change

The Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past and present are certain to miss the future."

- John F. Kennedy

     When the session eneded, Bom had no choice but to go straight to Soojung and thank her. "Thank you for being so friendly on my first day." Bom bowed politely.

     "Its no problem my dear...I see that Minzy took a liking to you." Bom nodded just by hearing the name 'Minzy'. "Did you guys talk before we started? ~ You know, like get to know eachother?"

     "Yea, she told me about how she lost her sight..." Bom frowned.

     "Really? ~ Its really hard for her to open up to people. Shes always alone in sessions, in some sessions she doesnt even talk! Now I'm hearing her talking about her life and calling you 'Unnie', she must really like you."

     "She doesnt talk? She seemed so Charismatic when I approached her."

     "Only you would know that." Soojung gave another one of her warm smiles.

     A week later, things have been going 'great' for Bom in school, great as in not showing herself, she's always in the bathroom at either break or lunch. Afterschool, she's mostly locked up inside her room because of her brothers friends, she hated it but she had no say in it whatsoever, afterall, she is living in her brothers apartment. 

     Every Tuesday and Thursday, Bom looked forward to because of her sessions, she had to thank her mom and dad for that; she actually liked it and is getting used to it. Other than Minzy, she's slowly building a relationship with people.

     Bom was on her way to Music class, third period, however she stumbled upon a person she put so much effort in staying away from. "Hey, I've been looking for you." Kris purposley got in her way.

     "And I've been avoiding you." Bom tried hard to get away from his presance but he kept following.

     "I just want to know one thing." he stopped her in a dead end. "Why are you and Chanyeol hiding the fact that you're related?"

     "I dont know...ask him." Bom said carelessly.

     Kris shrugged his shoulders in a response. "Alright." he turned around.

     "I didnt mean it literally!" she grabbed a hold of his shoulders and turned him back around. "You didnt tell him you know, right?"

     "Maybe, maybe not." he wanted to .

     Bom saw right through it and sighed with a bored gaze. "Please, If he knew, he would probably kick me out."

     "Why does he hate you so much?"

     Bom squinted her eyes. "How do you know he hates me?"

     "Pfft...you know, just a mans intuition."

     She rolled her eyes and finally moved away. "I'm late for class."

     Bom walked in the classroom, she wasnt even late, just on time. She walked to another room with Chaerin where they could practice with the instruments alone without having anyone to disturb them.

     Chaerin plucked the guitar as Bom played the chords on a grand piano, together they sounded like they could make some high quality music.

     When the time came, Chaerin finally had the guts to make a conversation with Bom. "Bom...?"

     "Mmm?" Bom replied, not even looking at her but at the piano, figuring what chords to play next.

     "Can I ask you a question?" she wanted to sound respectful.

     "I figured you were going to anyways."

     "Why are you and Chanyeol hiding your relationship status?" Chaering curiously questioned without pause.

     Bom reacted with her eyes growing wider as she jumped out of her seat. "How do you know about us? Did Kris tell you? He told you didnt he? I am going to kill that b******!"

     "Woah woah woah, calm down. He didnt tell me, he doesnt even talk to me."

     Bom had a blank look on her face with a hint of embarassement. "Then who did?"

     "Noone. I wasnt even exactly sure if you guys were siblings but I had to sound certain so you would spill." Chaerin grinned.

      Bom had a 'not bad' expression. "Well played." she complimented.

     "You guys have the same last name, but anyone could have Park, right? ~ Its a popular name. But then you guys are simillar in some ways, you're both really sassy and stubborn at times." Bom couldnt help but agree. "And you both have the same eyes. Its hard to believe noone else sees this when its fairly obvious." 

     "If Chanyeol finds out that you know, it was all you, you fou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter