Déjà Vu

The Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "If you thought it was all just a trick of the mind, prepare yourself for the truth."

- Denzel Washington

    "a-a-amnesia?" Ji Sun stutters in shock.

     "impossible." Bom comments but everybody ignores.

     "How much does she remember?" Kris asks politely.

     "Like I said, She hit her head on a very rough and solid surface, and that damaged quite alot of her brain cells. ~ Possibly a year."

     "A year?!" Chanyeol, Luhan and Kris gasped.

     "Wait...Why are we all talking in Korean?" Bom asks.

     "Because unnie, we're in Korea!" Minzy cheered.

     Bom gives a strange look towards Minzy. "I have never seen you in my life."

     Ji Sun slaps Boms lap and gives her the 'face' telling her how rude she was being.

     "What? Its true. And I never seen him before." she points to Luhan. "And him." Then Kris. "Or him." next was Kai. "And certainatly not her." she gives a disgusted look to Kais date.

     "They are your friends." Ji Sun reminded.

     "...I dont remember having friends." Bom stubbornly replies.

     "I'll give you a minute to help her catch up on her life, maybe even bring back her memory." The doctor smiles.

     "Wait!" Jisun gets a firm hold onto the doctors uniform jacket. "We can bring back her memory? All of it? ~ Is that possible?"

     "Yes, but I assume it will take quite long."

     Jisun sighs and lets go of him.

     Chanyeol takes the seat closest to Boms bed. "How about me? Do you remember me?"

     "Of course I do, you're my brother."

     Chanyeol screams and had the guts to boast about it infront of his friends. "Woohoo! She remembers me but not you guys! ~ Happy dance! She remembers me but-"

     "You're the brother who hates me." she interupts, killing his 'happy dance'.

     "I dont hate you. Did you know that you live with me now?"

     "For how long?"

     "A couple of months."

     Bom gasped. "And I survived?!"

     "What are you trying to say? ~ That there is something wrong with me?!"

 

     The next day, Bom had to attend school forgetting about everything.

     Where her classes were.

     Who her friends were.

     What her grades were like.

     And what she learned.

     Whats worse was that the rest of the week were scheduled with mock exams.

     "Sh**, well what do I do now?" She asks herself when she walked through the entrance.

     "Miss.Park?" a lady taps her on the shpulder from behind.

     Bom reads the womans name tag, thinking she must be the principle. "Ah, hello Mrs.Kim." she smiles and bows.

     "Is there a problem?"

     "I-I dont know what lesson I have first." she confesses.

     "Ah yes. I heard from your parents that you have amnesia."

     "I guess so." she fixed her lips into a slanted position.

     "Well, you dont have to take part in the mock exams this whole week."

     "Really?!" she shows a big smile. 

     "Yes, but for now, I'll have someone to guide you around the school so you can jog your memory back."

     "Thank you." Bom bows again and waits for the principle to come back with a student.

     "Now, this is Wu Yi Fan. He is an excellent student of ours who achieves great scores on tests and Im sure he will help you find your way again. I assume that you two already know eachother from your history."

     "History?" Bom repeats.

     "I did see you two have some conversations from time to time. Must be because of your brothers connection. Well, I'll leave you two to it."

     "Wu Yi Fan? ~ Arent you Kris?" Bom squints her eyes.

     "Oh, so you remember." Kris chuckles and takes the lead.

     "Well yea, I met you yesterday." she states the obvious.

     "This is the music hallway where you have your music lessons, as you can see there are many classrooms aswell as music rooms with different kinds of instruments." he guides.

     Bom looked through the slim windows as the two walked passed, Kris took a glance to see that she was facinated with the instruments.

     Kris clears his throat before speaking. "Do you play an instrument?"

     "Yes."

     "What kind?"

     "Why do you wanna know?"

     "I was just asking."

     "Well apparently we have a history and Ive been staying in Korea for a couple of months yet you still dont know what I play?"

     "Did you forget what instument you can play?" Kris grins.

     "What?! Of course not! ~ I can play the guitar, piano, violin and flute. How can I forget?!"

     "Gotcha." he smirks as he patts her head.

     "Whatever." she rolls her eyes.

     "Im just kidding, I knew what you played already."

     "Yea, sure you did." 

     "Next is the gym where you can work out."

     "Do you work out?" she didnt hesitate to ask.

     "Why do you ask that?"

     "'I was just asking.'" Bom mimicks Kris.

     This reminded Kris the time when Bom and him were walking to his house, having an argument about their secrets.

     Its a shame she doesnt remember.

     "From time to time, I do."

     "Lies." she faces him and looks at him straight in the eye whilst pointing at him.

     "Its true." he raises his brows.

     "You're so thin though!" she squeels.

     "Look at you!" he replies.

     "You know you shouldnt be saying that. ~ Alot of girls are insecure about their body and I just so happen to be one of them."

     Kris fixes his uniform and clears his throat. "Sorry."

     "Im kidding, you're so serious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter