Next month

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

September 10, 2014

 

“Any news?” The man asked to the man who were standing in front of him. He was sitting in his swivel chair while holding the documents.

“Some town’s people told the media about him.” The man dropped the documents in the desk then look at the man.

“What? Didn’t they already agreed to us?”

“Yes. But some betrayed us. We already deal with the media. They said they won’t release it for some time but they threaten us that they would release it if we don’t give them higher amount.” The man explained.

“Give them what they want. Just make sure they won’t release it”

“Yes sir.”

 

 

“Who’s this?” Myungsoo asked Suzy while pointing at a picture of a little boy.

“My childhood friend.” Suzy answered. It is a picture of Suzy and her childhood friend.

“Key?”  Myungsoo asked her even though he knew it wasn’t Key because the child doesn’t look like Key at all. While looking at the picture, he felt that he already met the little boy.

“No.” Suzy said.

“Tell me something about him.” Myungsoo said curiously.

“Him? He was my guardian angel. He was always there for me every time. He always understands me in every way.” Suzy said remembering her childhood friend.

“Was. Where is he now?” Myungsoo asked.

“He already reach his dreams now.”

 

 

Key is on the phone talking to his friend that he doesn’t s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter