His Mother

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After that night, everything was fine. They became friends but Myungsoo always get jealous every time when Chanyeol’s around. But he can’t do anything, they’re only just friends. Sometimes Myungsoo’s not around because of work but he always find time to meet Suzy. When she feel that she wanted to get back together with, she wanted to clarify all the things that happened before. And about Moonsoo. She talked to him and they both decided to talk about it but she didn’t tell that she wanted to get back together with him.

 

“What happened 5 years ago is my mistake.” Myungsoo started. They were in Suzy’s unit to talk about it. “I don’t have any plan to tell what happened to you. The interview, I said that we’re not together to protect you. You’re life wouldn’t be the same anymore if I would reveal it. Media’s, fans would follow you everywhere. That’s why I runaway. And I don’t want you to runaway from me because of that. Because I’m L. “  Myungsoo explained.

 

“I also need something to say.”

“What is it?” Myungsoo asked.

“You and Naeun…you kissed” Suzy said.

“In the nightclub. I told you we’re not together.” Myungsoo said.

“No. After the interview, I saw you two, kissing.”

“What? That time, she confessed to me then suddenly kissed me.”

“After that, I called you but you lied to me. I break up with you. Then dad called that mom’s in the hospital. That’s when I get the money to your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter