Am I Late?

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

October 10, 2014

 

“Suzy! Myungsoo! We’re home!” Mr. Bae shouted. They were both awakened by his voice. They realized that they were still . They quickly dressed themselves as fast as they can.

“Oh. Myungsoo’s not here?” They both hear what Mr. Bae said. They knew that Mr. Bae checked Myungsoo’s room. Suzy quickly pushes Myungsoo to the window telling him to get out.

“Happy Birthday! I love you!” Myungsoo said before going out of the window.

 

“Suzy! Are you there?” Her father knocked on the door. She fixed her bed before opening the door.

“Happy Birthday my daughter.” Mr. Bae greets Suzy.

“Thanks dad. Where’s mom?” Suzy asked.

“She’s on the room very tired because of travelling. Where is Myungsoo? He’s not on his room.” Suzy became a little bit tense because of what Mr. Bae asked.

“Maybe he just went outside.” Suzy said acting like she’s not sure where Myungsoo is.

“Uncle! You’re here!” Myungsoo greeted Mr. Bae as he came in.

“Yeah. We still need to rest before preparing for Suzy’s birthday.” Mr. Bae said.

“Rest well uncle.” Myungsoo said before Mr. Bae go to his room. Myungsoo and Suzy smiled at each other before going in their own room.

 

They started preparing for the party. Mrs. Bae and Suzy is in charge in the foods while Mr. Bae and Myungsoo is in charge in the tables and decorations. They finished earlier than they expecte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter