Moonsoo

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After Ms. Lee explained everything, Myungsoo didn’t utter a word. He felt hatred for his father. So that’s why he make my life miserable. His mom, Myungsoo himself and then Suzy’s family. How can he be so cruel? I can’t believe he’s my father.

 

“Lauren, I met her.” That’s the first thing Myungsoo said after his mom’s explanation. “I never though that the little girl that I met before would be my sister.” Myungsoo said staring at the table.

“Would you forgive me now?”

“I never thought that dad could do all of these. I thought he was just cruel to me.” Myungsoo said in disbelief shaking his head.

“Lauren! Moonsoo! Come back here!” Someone shouted that made Ms. Lee stopped on what she was going to say. Myungsoo saw that there are two kids running to them. A girl and a boy. The girl were about 9 years old while the boy is 4.  Ms. Lee closed her eyes hardly because she knew what was going to happen next.

 

“Eomma! Are you good with oppa now?” The little girl asked Ms. Lee. She answered her with a smile. The little girl kept on jumping because oh happiness but the little boy were just staring at her innocently. Myungsoo stared at the little boy and Ms. Lee noticed it. He looks familiar. More like, he looks like the little version of him. Could it be?

“She’s Lauren right? But who is this little boy?” Myungsoo asked his mother.

“I shouldn’t be the one who would tell it to you. Ask Suzy.”

 

 

Suzy drives her way back to her condo unit. I hope everything’s okay now. Ms. Lee and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter