Friendship

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The following days, Myungsoo keeps on bugging her when she arrives after work. He always tries to go inside her unit but before he could go inside, Suzy would close the door hard in front of his face. She doesn’t know if he doesn’t have any work or what. His fans might also know that he has unit there but it was safe and sound like no one knows about it. No media, no fans and his dad.

 

One time, Chanyeol accompany her on her unit. Myungsoo saw that Suzy is letting Chanyeol in inside her unit. He didn’t think twice to go inside Suzy’s unit before Chanyeol could close the door.

 

“Hello Suzy! Miss me?” Myungsoo said appearing in front of Suzy but she just looked at Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol sit here. Do you want a juice?” Suzy let Chanyeol sit in the couch but Myungsoo sit there first. Chanyeol just sit on a single couch.

“Suzy, who’s this man? Do you know him?” Chanyeol asked Suzy.

“Just a neighbour.” Suzy answered casually.

“Just a neighbour? Seriously? Suzy, let me remind you, I lived with you on the same roof before.” Myungsoo said. Suzy close her eyes as hard as she could while Myungsoo’s saying that.

“So he’s the jerk.” Chanyeol said nodding.

“What?” Myungsoo said glaring at Chanyeol.

“A jerk.” Chanyeol repeated.

“Chanyeol!” Suzy scold him. Chanyeol stand up then walks toward Suzy.

“Why? This guy makes yo-“ Before Chanyeol could finish his sentence, Suzy shouted at him. Myungsoo goes near them. He pushed Chanyeol away from Suzy.

 

“I know that this is the first time that we met but can you please treat Suzy right?” Myungsoo said to Chanyeol.

“I should be the one that would say that to you. I just need to rephrase it. You should have treated Suzy rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter