5 years later

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Because you make me happy, here's another update. :))

 

“Thank you Inspirits!” Infinite said as their concert ends. It was their last concert. Their contract has already ended. Many fans cried when the news was released. After their contract ends, there are different solo activities waiting for each members. But Inspirits want them to perform all together.

 

“For Infinite’s success.” Sunggyu held his glass up.

“For Infinite’s success.” The other members said then do the same. For many years they have been together, they know each other very well. They were together in ups and downs. They were each others strength.

 

Myungsoo, for 5 years, he never forgotten her. He hated her. He hated her for leaving him, not knowing where did she go. For not trusting him that much. He hated her, but he can’t blame her for everything that had happen. It’s also his mistake not telling everything to her. If he just told everything honestly to her, all his plans, she wouldn’t leave him. He still loves her. He misses everything about her.

 

For 5 years, he always goes back to Gwang Ju secretly. He helps the people there, for them to make their works easier. He asked Key and IU if they know where Suzy and her family is but also them don’t know. They just disappeared.

 

“L.” He heard Woohyun called him. He looked at him.

“Is it still her?” Woohyun asked.

“It’s always her.” Myungsoo answered. After the phone call 5 years ago, his mind went blank.

 

Flashback

“Did she just break up with you? So that means we can be together.” Myungsoo came back to his senses when Naeun said that.

“Dream on. I’ll never be yours.” Myungsoo said. Naeun is someone he considered as his friend. He doesn’t know that she has feelings for him. He doesn’t even know that Naeun would appear on the interview. He denied that him and Naeun are a couple when the reporte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter