Epilogue

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I know this is long over due. Sorry if you get bored. Myungsoo's POV by the way.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

"Kim Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo!" I can hear people around me chanting my name. Sometimes I wonder if they're really my fan or they like me just because of my looks. At first when I'm still young, I though it was all fun. But as I get older, I understand everything. Most of them just like me just for looks, not the pesonality. Well, what can I do? I don't have great personality to like either.  
For all the years I've been a star, I never felt happy. People is always surrounding me but I feel alone. That's when I decided to runaway. 

 

YAAAAAAAAH! WHY ARE YOU HUGGING ME!" I woke up and saw the girl beside me. She's beautiful, no one can doubt it. I look outside the window and saw there was already a sun.
"It's already morning." I said while brushing his hair with his hands. 
"You ert! Why did you hug me while sleeping?!" The girl yelled again. She looks so cute when she's mad so I decided to .
"Me? ert? I thought you're my banana pillow." I answered innocently.
"Reasons! Stop acting innocently! ert!" She said then started hitting me.
"Yah! Stop hitting me! Do you know me?" I asked. It's shocking that she doesn't  know me but it was still good.
"Of course I don't know you. Why should I know someone ert like you." I felt relieve after hearing what she said. Because if she knew me, I don't know if I could face another scandal because of a girl accusing him ert.

 

I followed her up to their house because I don't know why. I just felt comfortable with her. Maybe because she didn't know me or whatsoever. 

 

Her family accepted me. Except her. But later on, she finally accepted me. Finally. After that, we became friends. More on like we're like cats and dogs because we always fight. But because of that, we became more closer

 

Her family makes me feel how happy it feels to have a family. There may be ups and down but it gets stronger. She make me feel what really life is but I still hid to her who I really am. I don't know if she would accept me if she knew that. I can't afford losing her. I can't afford that.

 

I punched him many times. Once. Twice. I don't know. I already lost count. What this guy did to Suzy is unforgivable. I heard her calling me so I go near her.

“Didn’t I tell you that don’t move? What if I didn’t saw you? What would happen to you?“ I said with an angry tone. But as I saw Suzy, my expression change.

“It’s a lie if I would say I don’t need you." I said to her. This is it. I can't stop this anymore.

“I want you. I need you. You’re my happiness. All my life I’ve never been so happy, a real happiness. All my life I’m always by myself. Without any of my family taking care of me. But when I’m with you, I feel the real happiness. I love you.” I can see that she was shocked about my confession. She didn't speak for minutes. My heart was throbbing so fast that I can already hear it. I didn't know if we have the same feelings. I feel that she would reject me so I started to walk away. 

“What if were the same?” I heard her said that made me stop from walking away. I looks at her again, waiting for her to say something.

“What if we have the same feelings?” She looks at me straight on the eye.

“So that means…” My heartbeat became more faster than before.

“Stupid! I love you too!” Suzy said as she stand up then hugs me. I hugged her back. “I don’t know when it started. In many months we were together, we were always bickering at small things. I don’t know but I love you.” She confessed.

 

After that night, we are not still together. She wanted me to court her, so I did. It wasn't that hard. She answered me days before her birthday. When her parents left us, something happened to us. It was the best night ever happened to me. But every single day I'm with her are the best.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter