The Meeting

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“We should celebrate.” Chanyeol said to her while they were walking out of the building.

“Why?”

“Because you’re here. We need to party! Let’s go!” Chanyeol said then pull her near his car.

“Wait! I also brought a car. I should go home first then change.” Suzy said pointing to her car.

“Okay then.” They ride in their own car and go to Suzy’s condominium. She changed her dress into a black tube dress. Once she was done, she goes back to Chanyeol who were waiting for her in the car. They decided to go into a famous nightclub in Gangnam to party since it was already night.

 

It was quite big. They go to the bar lounge. They ordered different kinds of drinks. After many shots, Suzy excused herself to go to the comfort room. It was located near end of the lounge. She didn’t care everything around her while going to the comfort room. There is corridor before the comfort room. As soon as she was finish, she retouch her make up.

 

“Let me go! I’m positive I saw her.” She hear someone shouted outside.

“You’re just drunk!” To see what’s happening, she fixed her thing before going out. Not again. The last time I saw him was exactly this scene. All the pain that he caused comes back to her.

 

“Suzy! It’s not what you think!” Myungsoo said to her as he pushed Naeun away from him.

“Congrats! I didn’t know you were still together.” Suzy said like she was happy for them.

“Suzy! Were not a couple, everything that you hear before was not true.”

“So. You loving me is not true. Ok then.” Suzy said then tried to pass to Myungsoo.

“Let me go!” Suzy said.

“I won’t. Not until you listen to me.” Myungsoo said then dragged her to the second floor where there are rooms available. She tried to take away his hands from her but she can’t. He dragged her inside the room then locked it.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter