Kim Myungsoo

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

May 8, 2014

 

"YAAAAAAAAH! WHY ARE YOU HUGGING ME!" L woke up because of a girl yelling at him. He first look outside the window before looking at the girl sitting beside him.

"It's already morning." He said while brushing his hair with his hands. He look at his watch to know the exact time.

"You ert! Why did you hug me while sleeping?!" The girl yelled again.

"Me? ert? I thought you're my banana pillow." L answered innocently.

"Reasons! Stop acting innocently! ert!" She said then started hitting him.

"Yah! Stop hitting me! Do you know me" He asked.

"Of course I don't know you. Why should I know someone ert like you." He felt relieve after hearing what she said. Because if she knew him, he doesn't know if he could face another scandal because of a girl accusing him ert.

"Mister! Please stop the bus." The girl said to the driver and step out of the bus. L came back to his senses and follow the girl.

"Why are you following me?"

"Can I stay at you house?" The girl stop walking then look at him.

"Of course not." The girl said then walk again.

"Please." L pleaded her until they reach at her house.

"Appa! I'm here!" The girl yelled. Is it her hobby to yell? L asked to himself. A man at the age of 40's came out of the house. He looks exactly the same to the girl.

"Suzy!" The man called the name of the girl before hugging h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter