Interview

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Ms. Lee! This condo unit is too big for me. I can just live in an apartment, that’s more affordable.” Suzy called Ms. Lee after Chanyeol drive her to where she is going to stay.

“It’s not.” Ms. Lee said.

“But I’ll only stay here for weeks or months.”

“Who say that? I never say that you’ll only stay there for short period of time.”

“What? Ms. Lee, what exactly is my work here? No one contacted me as I got here.”

“We’re going to have a branch of M&L there and I wanted you to manage it.”

“What? But Ms. Lee, I thought I’m just going to work with someone here then go back.”

“Just a little trick to make you go there.”

“Ms. Lee, what about my parents and Moonsoo?” Suzy asked.

“They’ll stay here until Moonsoo’s school year ends. After a month or two, they will go there. By the way, you have an interview tomorrow, I’ll message you the address.”

“What? Ms. L-“ Ms. Lee ended the call. Suzy just stomped her feet. Seriously? She doesn’t have any idea that M&L would have a branch in South Korea. So that explains the media earlier. Plus the interview but it wasn’t new to her. She’s already used to it. She goes to her room to put her clothes in the closet and arrange all her things before going to sleep. It was an exhausting day having a jetlag.

 

The next day, she prepared for the interview. Ms. Lee messaged to her the address last night before she sleep. She decided to wear a floral dress to the interview. After the she fixed herself, she drive to the studio where is it going to take place.

 

“Hello! Ms. Suzy. Welcome back! I’m Shinyoung, I’ll be the on who will interview you.”

“Thank you! Am I already late?” Suzy asked

“Nope. We still have 1

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter