The missing years

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After 5 hours in flight, she drives on her way home in California feeling the fresh air. As she arrived, she parked her car in front of their house.

 

“Baby! I’m home!” Suzy yelled as she opens the door.

“Mommy!” A little boy who were about 5 years old came to hug her.

“Did my baby miss me?” Suzy asked and the little boy just nodded as an answer. He really looks like him. Yes. It was their son. Her and Myungsoo. The thing that they did before had it’s fruit. And it’s Moonsoo, their son.

 

Even though she hated him, she didn’t put the blame on their son. Whenever she saw her son, she always remembers him. But the joy her son gave to her cannot be replaced by anything in the world. She treated him as her treasure, a blessing.

 

“Gift! Gift!” Moonsoo cried excitedly.

 

Flashback

 

One week after the incident happened, they fly to America. Her father agreed to it. GwangJu hospital help them to contact a hospital in America so that when they got there, an ambulance would fetch them to bring her mother directly in the hospital. After two days they got there, her mother had an operation. Thankfully, the transplant is successful. The money that she got from Mr. Kim were paid on the hospital. Her father asked where she got the money but she just said that a friend gave it to here.

 

Her mother needed to stay in the hospital for a week. Suzy decided to apply different jobs so that they could survive living in America. She tried to apply any job in different companies but no one hired her because she doesn’t have any experience. Everyday she always did that but always fail. One day, while she was entering a building, she suddenly collapsed. The next thing that she knew was she is in the hospital.

 

“Are you okay?” She looked at the woman sitting beside her.

“I’m okay.” Suzy answered. She felt comfortable with the woman’s aura.

“Why did you stress yourself? It’s bad for your baby!” The woman said.

“Baby?” She asked in shock.

“You’re pregnant. You didn’t know?” Suzy is shocked because of what she heard. When a doctor came in and tell it to her, she confirmed it that it was true. She removes her hospital gown and get o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter