You're my Happiness

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

September 19, 2014

 

 “Suzy! Where are you?” Myungsoo shouted but no one’s answering. Suzy heard it. She tried to make a sound but she can’t. She tried to free her arm from the man’s grip by moving her body but she can’t.

 “Stop moving!” The man said to her then grabs her arm more tightly. When they don’t hear any footsteps, the man pushed her hardly on the wall then grabs both of her arms. The only thing she could do is cry. The man made his face closer to Suzy. He his lips. He was going to kiss her. The only thing she could do is to face her face on the other side.

 

 “YOU OLD ERTED MAN!” Myungsoo yelled as he saw what’s happening. He grabs the man away from Suzy then punched him as hard as he can. He punched him once… twice... many times…

 

 “Myungsoo stop it!” Suzy said with a low tone. He looked at her then go to her.

 “Didn’t I tell you that don’t move? What if I didn’t saw you? What would happen to you?“ Myungsoo said with an angry tone. But as he saw Suzy, his expression change. Suzy’s crying. Her hair is messy.

 “It’s a lie if I would say I don’t need you,” Myungsoo said that made Suzy look at him.

 “I want you. I need you. You’re my happiness.” He stopped for a moment before he continued.

 “All my life I’ve never been so happy, a real happiness. All my life I’m always by myself. Without any of my family taking care of me. But when I’m with you, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter