Reconciliation

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“She should be here right now.” Myungsoo said when Suzy wasn’t still at home.

“Mom said she would go back in 1-2 hours but it was more than that now.” Moonsoo said pouting. Suzy promised him to come back early. Myungsoo called one of the staff for his debut.

“Is Suzy still there?” Myungsoo asked on the other line.

“I think she’s with Naeun right now, we saw her with her going on a café.” Myungsoo ended the call. He decided to surprise Suzy by fetching her with Moonsoo.

“Let’s fetch her, okay?” They go to the café near the building he knows Suzy and his staff meet but they didn’t saw her nor Naeun. They kept on finding her on another café but there’s still no luck. On their way to another café, Myungsoo spotted Naeun. He stopped the car and the two of them walks out of it. He carry Moonsoo on his arms and approach her.

 

“Naeun.” Myungsoo called her. Naeun was startled.

“L.” Naeun saw the little boy on his arms. “Who is he?” She asked.

“My son. Where is Suzy?” Myungsoo said straightly. Naeun was shocked but smiled even though it was painful for her.

“She’s with a guy right now. She called him Chanyeol.” Naeun answered. They quickly go back to the car and didn’t say goodbye to Naeun.

 

“Appa! Can I borrow your phone?” Moonsoo asked. Myungsoo get his phone from his pocket and gave it to him. He didn’t know what Moonsoo’s doing and let him play on his phone.

“Appa. Look!” Moonsoo suddenly said. Myungsoo stopped the car before looking at him. He saw the GPS. Right! How can I forget that my son is so clever? <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter