Their Parents

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Myungsoo walks out of their building one day, a week after him and Suzy’s last encounter in Gwang Ju. He decided to meet Ms. Lee already.

 

“Myungsoo.” Someone called him. He looked back and saw Suzy’s mother with Mr. Bae.

“Mr. Bae? Mrs. Bae? How are you?” He asked.

“I’m fine now. I heard what happened. You should forgive your mom.” Mrs. Bae said.

“I will meet her now.”

“That’s good.” Myungsoo just nodded.

“By the way Mr. and Mrs. Bae, what are you doing here?” Myungsoo asked.

“I’m going to meet someone.” Mrs. Bae said smiling.

 

After that encounter, Mr. and Mrs. Bae goes inside the building. They walks to the office they know who belongs to. Mrs. Bae is the only one who goes inside while Mr. Bae stayed outside the office to wait.

 

“Shinhye!” Soohyun, Myungsoo’s father said in shock.

“It’s been years since we last met.” Shinhye said. Soohyun goes to her to hug her. After that, Soohyun let go of her.

“Are you okay now?” Soohyun asked.

“I know what you did.” Shinhye said that makes Soohyun looks down.

“You threaten Hyori. You offered the money to Suzy to break up with Myungsoo. Why are you doing that?” Shinhye asked.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I offered that money to help you. I knew you were sick.” Soohyun said then cried. Tears were falling from his eyes but he doesn’t make any sound.

“Everything wouldn’t be the same again even if you do that.”

“I still can’t accept it. If it didn’t happen, we’d be together.” Soohyun said.

“We still can’t be together even if that didn’t happen. I love you but only just as a friend. My childhood friend. But I love Minho more. Not only just a friend but being a man.” Shinhye said.

“No, no. I don’t believe you.”

“Accept it Soohyun. Wake up! You’re hurting a lot of people because of what you are doing. You can’t blame Hyori for everything that had happened.”  Shinhye said. Only her can make Soohyun cry. The stone heart Soohyun.

 

 

Myungsoo walks into the café. He saw there his mother sitting staring nowhere. He goes to her and sat in front of her. She looks at him.

 

“Explain.” Myungsoo said.

 

Flashback<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter