Trust

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The birthday celebration ends. Suzy is in her room still keep thinking about what just happened earlier. Woohyun just came back. Woohyun and Myungsoo knows each other. Myungsoo and L are the same person.

 

“He looks like Infinite L.” she suddenly remember what the ajhumma said. She also remember when he puts his hoodie on, how the people were looking at them and how the girls chase them. Her thought were disturbed when she heard a knock.

 

“Come in.” she said. The door opens slowly and she saw Myungsoo. He came in then sat beside her.

“I’m sorry.” Myungsoo said.

“For what?” Suzy asked.

“For lying about L.” Myungsoo answered. Suzy just stayed quiet.

“I’m sorry I just wanna forget being L. How cruel my life is being L.” Myungsoo said looking down. Suzy looked at him.

“Don’t say sorry. I’m just shocked. As long as you’re with me, you’re Kim Myungsoo.” Myungsoo hugged her because of what she said.

“Woohyun, is he your friend?” Suzy asked broking their hug.

“Yes. He’s in the same group with me, Infinte.” Myungsoo answered. Suzy just nodded.

“You won’t ask me why I know him?” Suzy asked.

“I know.” Myungsoo said.

“You know?” Suzy asked in surprise.

“Of course I’m your boyfriend.” Suzy just laugh at him but her laugh isn’t as jolly as before. She has something on her mind like, what if he would leave her? Like what Woohyun did.

“You wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter