Infinite L

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

October 7, 2014

 

Myungsoo and Suzy go to Myeongdong to sell some clothes that were made by Suzy. They fix their things before they said their goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Bae.

 

“You’d really gonna sell those?” Myungsoo asked looking at the clothes that were made by Suzy. It’s all pretty and it’s a waste if she didn’t even wear it.

“Yes. There’s a store that get me as one of their supplier but since I didn’t go back there these last two months do it’s many.” Suzy said.

“But they would just buy it to you in a cheap price. You should just sell it on Gangnam.” Myungsoo said shaking his head.

“It’s okay. At least I can save money.”

“You know what? If I’d get you as my supplier of my clothes. I would pay you big time.” They continue debating the whole time. Myungsoo still wanted to sell it on a high price but Suzy’s contented on the amount that she would got. The dresses were all made so well, like a professional did it. The texture of the dress was soft and it is all stitched well. It would be a loss if she just sell it on a cheap price.

 

They travelled to Myeongdong through bus. As they arrived there, many people are looking at them, to be specific, they’re looking at him. He forgot that many people know him. He just remember it as they take of the bus. He put on his jacket’s hoodie on his head. Suzy doesn’t seem to notice that many people are looking at them. Myungsoo looks around to see if there’s someone selling glasses. Luckily, he found one store near them. He held Suzy’s hand then bought a glasses for the two of them.

 

“Hey! What’s with the hoodie?” Suzy asked as she notice it.

“I just feel wearing it.” They held hands while they’re walking. Even though Myungsoo’s nervous, he doesn’t show it so Suzy won’t notice it. On th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter