Chance

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Another ipdate. :))

 

“I’m sorry but I don’t know you.” Myungsoo said in a cold tone after he stand from his seat.

“Myungsoo don’t be like that.” Ms. Lee said going near them.

Suzy stands up then asked. “What’s happening?”

“I need to go.” Myungsoo said to Suzy then walks pass her. But before he could go near the door, Ms. Lee held his arm.

“Son.” Myungsoo remove Ms. Lee’s hand and left the room.

“Ms. Lee , he’s your son? How come?” Suzy asked. Ms. Lee nodded as an answer.

 

“I thought I’m already about his reaction, but I’m not.” Ms. Lee cried. Suzy hugged her to comfort her.

“I even used you to meet him. I sent you here to meet him knowing that he is Moonsoo’s father. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” Ms. Lee said.

“It’s okay Ms. Lee, everything would be fine.” Suzy said. Myungsoo’s Ms. Lee’s son? I thought it was just Lauren. Even though she was confused on what was happening, she keeps on comforting Ms. Lee.

 

When Ms. Lee calmed, she decided to tell everything to Suzy. Right from where her, Mr. Kim, and her parents, Suzy’a parents meet until what was happening right now. Suzy can’t blame Ms. Lee for leaving Myungsoo. She was just threaten.

 

“Where are they now? Moonsoo?”  Suzy asked.

“They’re on their way now. We  have separate flights.”

 

 The next days, Myungsoo didn’t come to her unit. She was worried about him. She searched for him in any news but there aren’t anything. Did he runaway again? She always call him everyday but no one answers. I bet this was what Infinite members was feeling when he runaway. Wait a minute! Is he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter