Flowers

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

September 5, 2014

 

Many months have passed and they became closer. They’re like cats and dogs but when one of them isn’t around, the other one would get lonely. That always happens when Suzy goes to Myeongdong to sell the clothes she made. Myungsoo completely forget being an idol because of Suzy. He feels like he was already a normal person. Where no one is chasing him. But he wants to chase someone.

 

 

 “Key! IU! You’re here again.” Suzy said as she opened the gate.

 “Don’t you miss us?” Key said playfully.

 “Of course, I won’t.” Suzy said then burst out laughing.

 “Ouch! That hurts.” IU said acting like she was really hurt while her hands on her chest.

 “Suzy. Who’s there?” Myungsoo shouted while his inside the house.

 “Is that Myungsoo? He sounds like he’s your husband.” IU whisper to Suzy. She blushed because of what IU said.

 “Stop it. You’re teasing me again.”  Suzy said the go inside the house. Key and IU follow her.

 

Myungsoo, IU, and Key are close. They became friends because of Suzy. Every time all of them are together, the couple always tease Suzy and Myungsoo. They got used to it but they always end up being like cat and dog.

 

They decided to go to a theme park in their town. They ride almost everything together except for the ferris wheel. IU and Key got on it first. Suzy and Myungsoo ride on the next.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter