It's Love

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

September 20, 2014

 

The next morning, they were all sitting at the dining room eating their breakfast. Myungsoo and Suzy were smiling at each other. Her parents notice it and Mr. Bae has something on his mind.

 “Yeobo.” Mr. Bae called his wife. The three look at him.

 “Hmm?”

 “I read something yesterday.”

 “What is it about?”

 “It’s about lovers.” Myungsoo and Suzy choked. Mrs. Bae gets what Mr. Bae is planning to do. He wanted the two to admit that they were already together.

 “Ohh I know something about it. They said that there are things that other’s can’t see but the lovers can in each others eyes. But I can see it.” Mrs. Bae said. Myungsoo and Suzy didn’t look at each other and pretended that they don’t hear anything.

 “Even if they don’t look at each others eyes, only two of them can feel it. But I can feel it.” Mr. Bae added to what Mrs. Bae said.

 “What did you feel? I think it’s the same on what I saw.” Mrs. Bae said.

 “It’s love.” Myungsoo and Suzy both stopped eating.

 “How can I love this guy?” Suzy pointed at Myungsoo. “This erted stupid old man who will never eat raw food if I didn’t force him to!” Suzy continued.

 “Yah! How can I also love you? Little girl who doesn’t do anything but call me with different names!” Myungsoo reacted.

 “You. Ugh. I’m full!” Suzy said then stand up. Myungsoo also stand up then both of them go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter