She's Back

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was one Monday morning when Myungsoo, Woohyun and Sunggyu doesn’t have any work. It’s been a months since Infinite’s last concert. They, Infinite member’s decided to stay in their dorm than to find another place. He’s lying on the couch while listening to the music while Woohyun and Sunggyu are watching the television. Woohyun’s phone rings so he answers the call.

 

“Oh Sungyeol. What is it?” It was Sungyeol who call him. He listens to what Sungyeol’s saying that makes him shocked.

“What?” He quickly ended the call and turned the channel.

 

“Yah! I’m still watching Sistar!” Sunggyu complained.

“L! Watch this!” Woohyun said as he was shaking Myungsoo.

“What is it?” Myungsoo said in irritation

“Watch this!”

 

“One of the most famous designer in New York has now comeback in her homeland. If your fan of fashion then you guess it right, it’s Bae Suzy!” The reporter said. Myungsoo’s eyes widen because of shock.

“Welcome home Ms. Suzy! How do you feel being back here in Korea?” The reporter asked her.

“It feels great. It’s good to be back.” Suzy said.

“Who is that guy? Why is he hugging her?” Woohyun said. Myungsoo looked at the guy beside Suzy.

“Yah, don’t over react. He was just protecting her. By the way, who is she?” Sunggyu said then asked.

“You didn’t recognize her? It’s Suzy! Suzy!” Woohyun said to Sunggyu.

“Suzy? Suzy?! Myu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter