His Father

Runaway Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Can I talk to you? L.” They met Woohyun as they get out of the house the next day.

“Suzy, go first.” Suzy left them then go to the store. They waited Suzy to get inside the store before they start talking.

 

“You still love her.” Myungsoo said to Woohyun. Of course, he knows it. They’re like brothers. He still remember the story Woohyun told them about the girl he left.

“Yes.” Woohyun said.

“I’m her boyfriend.” Myungsoo said firmly.

“I know.” They stayed quiet for a while.

“They’re searching for you.”

“I know that.”

“Well, there’s news about you.”

“I’m used to that.”

“Including Suzy.” Myungsoo looked at him asking.

 

“At first, I really don’t want to believe that it was her even though Key told me that you were together. But when I saw you together yesterday, then it was her.” Myungsoo stayed quiet to let him continue.

“There was a picture of you and Suzy at Myeondong and amusement park on a date. Many fans were bashing her.” Myungsoo think of how he’s gonna solve it. Suzy’s innocent. She didn’t do anything wrong. She doesn’t know anything.

“Do you think that people around here doesn’t know who you are? Well, you’re wrong. Your dad paid them so they won’t speak out about you.”

“Dad knows I’m here?” He asked.

“Of course. Connections. So, what’s you’re plan?” Woohyun asked.

“I’m going back at Seoul tomorrow. I ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter