Quit

Last chance to love you

It was her first day of work. She stepped into the club and went to the office.

She pushed the door in and Dazza was already there waiting for her.

"You are here." Dazza greeted, "This is Mina. She will guide you in here and she will tell you what you will need to do."

Seo Young nodded her head.

Mina eyed at Seo Young, *She looked innocent.She shouldn't come here.* Mina thought.

"Alright, Seo Young, as you heard, I am Mina. You will have to follow my instructions from now on. Come with me." Mina took Seo Young hand and left the room.

She took her to the locker room and brought out a bandage dress. "You will have to wear this for work. You are wearing too much." Mina pointed at Seo Young Shirt and jeans.

"This?" Seo Young eyed widened. It's a sleeveless low cut short bandage dress.

"This is too ... revealing."  Seo Young argued.

"Look, Seo Young ah... Before you work, I have to let you know that this isn't a decent place for you to work. You may choose to leave now if you want." Mina persuaded.

*No.. I can't leave. * Seo Young thought.

"I cannot leave." She bit her lips, "I have my reasons."

"I don't know what is your reasons... But I don't want you to end up like me..." just before Mina could continue, a slim and y lady, with thick makeup came in, "Mina, what are you doing here? Your customer is looking for you."

"Alright, Sylvia." Mina replied.

Sylvia folded her arms and glanced at Seo Young," Is this chick gonna work here?" Mina nodded. She flipped her hair, " YAH, get yourself change."

"Me?" Seo Young replied.

"Of course, I am talking to you." Sylvia snapped.

" Go change." Mina mouthed.

 Seo Young grabbed the dress and went to the changing room.

After changing, Seo Young at into the mirror. "It's too short and revealling." She pulled her dress.

She sighed and went to find Mina.

She spotted Mina hanging out with a few guys, laughing and chatting while one of the guys slung his arms around her and pulled her closer towards him.

*Am I going to do that too?* Seo Young became worried, "Is isn't what Dazza said. "

She mumbled, "Yeah right, Dazza can't be trusted. Why did I trust him?"

"Hey Yo." A arms wrapped around Seo Young waist.

"Are you new here?"He whispered beside her ears.

Seo Young squeaked in her mind, " I am sorry." She quickly pushed him away and left.

"YAH, You come over here. It's time to work." Sylvia pointed and brought her to the VIP rooms.

There were about 6 guys in the rooms with the age of 25-30 years old. They were drinking and busying flirting with the hostess. Mina was in there too.

"This is our new hostess, Seo Young." Sylvia introduced and pulled her  towards the couch. She could see the guys were looking at her and she felt uncomfortable. One of the guys came beside her and move closer to her, "You are gorgeous."

Seo Young forced and smiled, "Thank You."

"Come, Let's drink." The guy pour a drink for her. Luckily for Seo Young, she is a good drinker, therefore, she wouldn't get drunk easily.

"I am Jungwoo." He pulled Seo Young closer to him.

Seo Young tried to maintain a conversation with him and try to keep a small distance away from him.

Soon, Jungwoo was drunk and he became a bit agressive. "Come on, Seo Young." Jungwoo fell onto Seo Young arms. Seo Young tried to push him away but he was strong.

Before, he could touch her inappropriately, Mina came and pulled Jungwoo away.

She brought Seo Young away, " I will deal with him. " Mina left, leaving her outside the room.

Seo young looked around and she was scared. She didn't want to get touch or being take advantage of by those guys out there. She closed her eyes, "Zico oppa and Kai will be ashamed of me if they knew that I am doing this."

-----------------------------

"I am not able to work anymore." Seo Young went to Dazza.

Dazza didn't look at her and continued to do his work, "Do you think you are able to quit now?

"What?" Seo Young, " Why can't I quit?" She demanded.

"Because I say no. I promised Zico to "take Care" of you." Dazza replied.

Seo young laughed sarcastically, " This isn't taking care of me. Don't make a joke of yourself."

The truth is Dazza was afraid that Zico told or pass her anything confidential that is illegal about him. He just want to keep an eye on Seo Young.

"I will let you leave if you can fulfilled one of my condition." Dazza requested with no intention of letting her to leave.

" Your friend, Kai will have to work for me instead of you. Just nice, because of Zico, I have an empty slot to fill it in. Kai may be a good candidate." Dazza smirked.

Seo Young clenched her teeth, "Don't touch my friend." Seo Young knew that Kai has a good family background and she didn't want to ruin his future. Furthermore, this is more like her own family problem between Zico and her. She didn't want to pull anyone into this mess.

"Then don't quit your job. " Dazza snapped.