Promise

Last chance to love you

Morning came and Seo Young woke up from  her dreams. She likely brushes her finger on her lips, "That is not a dream right?" She mumbled as she thought of L's confession yesterday. She looked at the night stand and saw the bouquet of flowers in the vase.

"It's real." She smiled as she hopped off the bed. She touch her chest and feel her throbbing heart. *So this is how it feels like to be in love. It isn't bad at all.* She skipped into the bathroom.

She was all readied for school. She carried her belongings and headed down to the bus stop. As the stepped out of the gate, she saw L standing next to his car. "Seo Young ah." L waved. Seo Young ran towards him, "Oppa, why are you here early in the morning?"

"I want to give you a surprise and send my pretty girlfriend  to school. " L lightly ruffled her hair. "Yah, oppa, I just comb my hair!" Seo young stated. L laughed, "You looked cute though, with your hair in the mess. " L teased as he tidied her hair.

On the way to school, the both of them chatted awhile and get to know each other more. "Oppa, you don't have to wake up so early for me though."You said, "I know you have to work. It will be tiring for you."

"It's okay, Seo Young ah... I just want to see you more and spend more time with you."L smiled and turned to look at her, "I really enjoy my time with you."

Seo young blushed, " Me too."

---------------------------------------

After school, Seo young headed to myeongdong alone to buy some makeup as L was not free to meet her. She chose some blusher and eyeliner and left the store.

"Jung Seo Yeong."A voice called from the back.

Seo Young reacted to her name and immediately turn and her eyes widened. She quickly turned to teh opposite direction and  ran away.

*Aish... I can't let him see me.* Seo Young lightly knocked her head.

*I am not going to let you go today* Kai smirked and prepared to run after her.

As kai was taller and stronger, he caught up with Seo Young easily. Kai grabbed her collar and pulled her towards him.

Seo Young stumbled in his arms and she looked up to found Kai beaming at her, "So it's really you."

"Aniya... Is not me." Seo Young covered her face.

Kai can't help but chuckled at her cute reaction but his face became stern after that, "Do you know I have been looking for you after you left? I am so worried that something might happen to you."

Seo Young stepped away from him and still pretending to act as if she did not know him, "Do I know you?"

Kai flicked her forehead, "Stop lying, before I get really furious."

Seo Young bit her lips, "Sorry.." She lowered down her eyes, "

----------------------------

Kai pulled her into a cafe and bought a her favourite drink for her. Seo young didn't dare to look into his eyes.

"Yah, Jung Seo Young, Mind to tell me where have you been these few months?" Kai asked seriously.

"Oppa, Can I don't say?"Seo Young warily looked at him.

Kai narrowed his eyes at her, "Aren't we bestfriend? "

"We are... but... is better if you don't know about it." Seo young replied.

"Are you working for Dazza." Kai snapped.

*How did he know?" Seo young stared at him and quickly recovered, "No.  I just transferred school and move my house , in order to forget Zico oppa." She lied.

"Don't lie. I can tell that you are lying. Whenever you lie, you will bit your lips." Kai shot back, "So indeed you are working for Dazza."

"Kai... I didn't want you to get hurt. This is why I left." Seo Young have no choice but to tell him everything, "And I wanted revenge too."

"Yah, Seo Young ah, do you think you can fight against them? You are a girl. It's dangerous. "Kai explained.

"I have someone to help me. I will be able to do it." Seo Young was determined.

Kai sighed, "Okay then. I won't stop you. But please, don't leave me without a word again. I will get worried. Furthermore, I promised Jiho sunbae to look after you."

Seo young nodded. "Promise me then." Kai clenched his fist. Seo Young pumped her fist against his like what they usually did, "I promise."