You're not alone

Last chance to love you

 

"It's me. It's my mistake. It has nothing to do with Seo Young." P.O desperately explained.Boiling mad, Dazza punched P.O face and P.o toppled down onto the ground.

"I trusted you, and this is why I let you go with her. I thought you will be able to do a great job. But you disappoint me!"Dazza yelled, "Where is Seo Young?! She is responsible for it too!"
 

"No... It has nothing to do with her. I will be responsible for it." P.O defended.

Dazza smirked and kicked him on his stomach, "What is this?! Are you dating her? Why does it seems like you are protecting her."

P.O cough in pain, "I am just guilty, unlike you. If you dare to touch her, I will turn myself in to the police and the both of us will die together!"

"How dare you, threatened me with that. Remember, the one who killed Zico is you. Not me." Dazza hissed.

"You are the mastermind of everything." P.O snapped, "So just let Seo Young go this time. If not I will make sure I turn in myself."

Dazza laughed sarcastically, "Fine. I promise. I won't touch her. But YOU, since you are taking the responsibility, you are going to work with me for the rest of your life."

--------------------------------------------

"P.O oppa, what happened to your face? Dazza beat you up?" Seo Young touched his bruise on his cheek.

P.O lightly pushed Seo Young hand away, "It's nothing. Dazza can't do much to me and he promise me not to touch you."

"Oppa, do you think Dazza will keep his promise?" Seo Young asked.

*Hopefully* P.O thought and replied, " Yes. He will. Don't worry."

"Thanks oppa." Seo Young replied gratefully.

P.O waved it off and walked away, "Go and find L. "

As usual, L waited for Seo Young in the room.

"Are you alright? " L asked worriedly.

 Seo Young nodded, "I am worried about P.O Oppa."

"I am sure he knows what he is doing. For now, we should focus on finding evidence for you brother case and catch Dazza. So that you can take revenge for your brother."L squeezed  her hand.

Seo Young smiled, "You will help me right?'

"Of course. From now on, you are not alone." L ruffled her hair.