Fight

Last chance to love you

 

It's a saturday and Seo Young had no school. "Ding Dong." The door bell woke her up.

*Who is it?* Seo Young rubbed her eyes and headed towards the door. She thought that it might be L since he often came to her house ever since they started to date.

"Surprise!" Kai exclaimed and tackled her with a hug. Seo young stumbled as she was caught off guard, "Kai, what are you doing here?"

"To visit you. I haven't have a chance to meet you ever since we met last time. Now that my exam is over and I have lots of time to spare." Kai slung his arms around her shoulder, "Wanna go for a movie?"

"A movie? In the morning?" Seo Young gave him a weird look.

"YAH, is already 12 pm. It's afternoon. We can go have some lunch before that." Kai beamed and whined, "Come on... Let's have a bestfriend date."

Seo Young chuckled," You still act like a child."

"You are a child too. Don't forget you are younger than me." Kai lightly pushed her forehead.

"But I am more mature than you." Seo young snapped. Kai raised his eyebrow, "Are you sure?"

The two of them started to bicker around as usual.

Seo Young went to prepare herself while Kai waited for her in the living room. He glanced around the house, * Where did she get the money to stay here?* Kai became curious and worried at the same time.

 Meanwhile, Seo Young received L text message.

"Baby, I have last minute duty. I miss you. TT"

Soe Young smiled.

"Oppa, Fighting! work hard and passed your intership. Don't worry about me. My friend is here to accompany me."

"kekeke.. I love you."

 

Kai and Seo Young ambled down the streets to the bus stop with hands in their pocket. "The weather is getting colder." Seo young commented.

"Winter is coming!" Kai said excitedly, "Next time we shall ski together."

Seo Young smiled and looked at him, *I hope Dazza won't hurt him.* She was afraid that Dazza will use him to threaten her again. But it has been a long time since she saw Dazza.

Kai looked that the incoming bus and laughed. "What are you laughing at?" Seo young pouted.

"You." Kai pointed out, "It reminds me of the time when you ran for the bus. And I have to help you in order for you to board the bus."

"Bleh." Seo young stuck her tongue out at him.

Seo young spent the whole afternoon hanging out with Kai and she really enjoy it. It's great to have her best friend with her again.

"Kai, how do you do that?" Seo young pointed at Kai 's bubble gum as Kai was blowing a bubble.

"Just blow it." Kai replied. "Stick it around your tongue and blow."

Seo young tried to wrap the bubble gum around her tongue and use all her strength to blow but can't. Her face turned red as she is out of breath. Kai laughed, "Look at you! Muhahaha."

"YAH, Stop laughing." Seo young lightly slapped Kai's arms.

"Let me demonstrate." Kai stepped closer to Seo young and stick out his tongue and demonstrate how he do it.

Seo young followed him but she still could not do it. "Let me see." Kai said as Seo young open her month and wrapped the bubble gum around her tongue.  "Then blow it." Kai instructed. However, Seo young only manage to blow a small one.

"You know sometimes you need to have some talent to do it."Kai teased. Seo young pouted and pretending to spit the bubble gum and his face.

"YAH, that's dirty." Kai commented and realised how close Seo young's face was. Kai felt that his heart skipped a bit and his face flushed red. He quickly stepped back and looked away so that Seo young won't notice.

*What happened to me? It's the first time feeling this way. * Kai thought for a moment.

"Are you okay?" Seo Young asked with concern,

"Yeah. I am okay." Kai took a deep breath and rubbed his hand on his neck, "Shall we go?"

Kai walked Seo young home. The pushed each other around and joke around on the way home.

While  they were close to Seo Young's apartment, they were chasing each other like kid. "Kai, I am faster then you." Seo Young ran towards her apartment.

"You cheater. You stepped on my feet and ran off first." Kai winced in pain.

"Is that painful? Seo young playfully give a painful look as she walked backwards.

 Kai saw some guys in black behind her and his smiled fell, "Yah, Seo Young ah.. Come back here."

"No.. I don't want." Seo young chuckled and she knocked onto someone as she was walking backwards.

She turned and saw a tall guy with group of people in black with him.

"Oh no.." Kai quickly ran towards her.

"Joon.. min." Seo Young stuttered and stepped back.

"I am glad that Dazza told me this place." Joonmin smirked and pulled Seo Young towards him, "I am going to take my revenge today. "

"Let go of her." Kai warned. Joonmin laughed evilly, " I suggest that you don't mess into our business. This girl escape from me lots of time and because of her, I got caught by the police. I am going to let her pay for it."

Kai took a stepped forward and his men blocked his way. "Don't hurt him." Seo young tried to struggle off him gripped.

"I wonder how many boyfriend do you have? I saw one at the club last time and he is the one who beat me up, and now... there is another to send you home. Aww... how sweet." Joonmin said sarcastically.

 Kai clenched his fist and punched the guy infront of him and a fight broke out between Kai and the men.

One of the men kicked Kai on the stomach and Kai stumbled.

"He doesn't know how to fight as much as the previous one." Joonmin laughed in victory,"Do you think he will be able to protect you?"

"KAI." Seo young screamed and she bit Joonmin's hands while he did not notice. "YAH, you little..." Joonmin cursed.

Seo young quickly ran to Kai side and helped him up, "Are you alright?" Seo young asked worriedly.

"Get them!" Joonmin instructed.

"Andwae.." Seo young yelled as Kai pushed her to the side and tried to fight against them. "KAI!" Seo young cried as they kicked him.

Kai spit out some blood and tried to protect Seo young against them, "Seo young, run now. Get away from here."

"I can't leave you." Seo Young said.

"I won't let you leave either." Joonmin dashed towards Seo Young. Kai used all his strength to pull Joonmin back as Joonmin punched him hard and Kai fell onto the ground.

"What are you guys doing? Kill him." Joonmin yelled at his men.

One of the men took out and pocket knife and ran towards Kai. "KAI, watch out." Seo young ran towards Kai and covered Kai with her body.

"SEO YOUNG AH!!" Kai yelled as he saw the man with the knife raced towards them.

 

Seo young closed her eyes as she was afraid. But later she felt that they was no pain. She open her eyes and turned around to see L standing infront of her holding the man back.

L twisted his hand and kicked him back. Sungkyu and Woohyun was there too. They helped to fight with them.

Joonmin saw that they were losing and instructed them to retreat. They quickly hopped into the car and escaped.

 L turned to you and examined your face, "Seo young ah, did they hurt you?"

Seo young shook her head and looked to Kai who was beside her. "Seo Young ah, who are they?" Kai asked while he groaned in pain.

"Kai, they are my friends. Mianhae.. You are hurt because of me." Seo Young felt guilty and quickly help him up, "Go to my house, I will treat your wounds."

"YAH, Pabo. I said I will protect you remember? And you shouldn't rush out just now. If not because of him,(he eyed at L) you will get stabbed by them." Kai scolded while they were on the way up.

L couldn't help but felt jealous and angry at their conversation. *Who is he?* L thought. Sungkyu and Woohyun looked at L and nudged him. L gave them a" What" looked.

"Seo Young ah.. Let us help you." Sungkyu and woohyun offered to help to support Kai. "It's okay, Oppa. I can managed."Seo young replied.

"YAH, Let them help. " L pulled Seo Young beside him.

 Sungkyu and Woohyun helped to deal with Kai's wound as they insisted to help. Seo Young couldn't help, but for that moment, her attention was on him.

 Seo Young stood beside Kai, "Are you feeling better?"

Kai nodded, "I am fine."

"Kai, I think you should rest here for tonight. Your mum will get shock to see you like this." Seo young pointed out. Kai agreed to that.

*What? Seo young met his mum? What is their relationship?* L eyed at Seo young and whispered next to her ears, "You better explained to me later."

After helping Kai to the room and rest, Sungkyu and woohyun left as they knew that L wanted to talk to Seo Young.

Seo Young stepped out of Kai's room and saw L leaning on the wall waiting for her.

"YAH, Jung Seo Young. Did you cheat on me?"L asked seriously.

Seo Jung let out a small laughed as she knew that he was jealous, "Oppa, he is just my best friend."

"Best friend? You didn't mention about him before." L continued, "Furthermore, the way you talk to him and the way you look at him make it looks like you are her girlfriend."

"Oppa, that is because we have known each other for a long time. But he is just my friend." Seo young explained and walked to the living room so that they will not disturb Kai.

"If he is just your friend, why would you risk your life for him? If I were not there, you could have died." L snapped back, "I wonder if it was me, will you risk your life for me."

"Of course I will, Oppa. You know I love you more than anyone. " Seo young replied.

"I don't think so. You only cared about him. You only look at him after that incident. You never even asked me how am I feeling. All your attention was on HIM!" L yelled angrily.

"Oppa, that is because I know you are not injured" Seo Young turned to look at him and saw that he was still mad. Seo Young smiled and went to hugged his arms, "Oppa, don't be angry anymore okay?"

L looked away. "Oppa, I promised that he is only my best friend. You are my boyfriend and I love you more that anyone." Seo young lightly shook his arms," I love you, oppa." She beamed at him.

L softened and pinched the bridge of her nose, "It's really hard to get angry with you." L wrapped his arms around hers and kiss her forehead, "If one day, I found out that you cheated on me because of him, you will be dead. Roar."

"It won' t happen. Roar." Seo Young copied L and quickly gave him a pecked on his lips.